Democrats tie Trump's rhetoric to spate of suspected bombs

webfact

Check this guys bank account and no doubt a cheque will have been deposited courtesy of CNN or NBC to take care of his family while he takes the rap for these packages, you know it, i know it, and thankfully the voters wont fall for these pathetic desperation tactics by the liberal left to smear the President.   M A G A.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bristolboy said:

But it's what he calls fake news. Including news that doesn't just quote him but points out that he's telling falsehoods.

calling a duly elected president, a treasonous russian agent day in day out before investigation is complete is not news. its opposition propaganda. And it's failing for all to see.

his best strategy is to dismiss them all. which is what he seems to be doing.

30 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

calling a duly elected president, a treasonous russian agent day in day out before investigation is complete is not news. its opposition propaganda. And it's failing for all to see.

This from the poster who "liked" this post:

30 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

Doublethink much?

8 hours ago, Srinivas said:

oh im well aware of his media prowess and he is no dummy when it comes to strategy.

But the "fake news", and by this I mean media forces in opposition have tried to sell him as a clown, idiot, ignorant, rapist, russian agent, tax cheat etc but not smart enough to beat him and not a way to reach voters. very low iq arrogant thinking there too.

so my point is when Trump says fake news, he is not attacking freedom of press imo.

he is attacking his opposition media and baiting them. 

mediacrisis.info is just a collection of print media games, not all trump related but interesting recent propaganda.

When Trump says fake news he frequently makes it clear he is talking about CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post, the press reporting on his rallies, etc.  He clearly means all press reporting on him in a less than flattering manner.  He also never specifies what they are reporting that is fake, but he has never been concerned with honesty and accuracy.

Trump has repeatedly said he wants to change libel laws to make it easier for him to sue the press. 

https://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/donald-trump-libel-laws-219866

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/30/us/politics/can-trump-change-libel-laws.html

https://money.cnn.com/2016/02/26/media/donald-trump-libel-laws/index.html

He has little power to do this, but it's his standard approach--bluff and BS and hope he can intimidate opposition into retreating.  Apparently that sometimes worked when dealing with people he cheated in business, but it only brings on more press attention and gives them more to report on.  It begins an endless cycle; Trump talks nonsense and BS about the press reporting on him unfairly, the press accurately reports on the nonsense and BS, and Trump responds to the accurate reporting with more nonsense, BS, and whines about unfair coverage.

1 hour ago, Srinivas said:

What news organizations are reporting that Trump is a treasonous russian agent?

1 hour ago, CFCjeff said:

Check this guys bank account and no doubt a cheque will have been deposited courtesy of CNN or NBC to take care of his family while he takes the rap for these packages, you know it, i know it, and thankfully the voters wont fall for these pathetic desperation tactics by the liberal left to smear the President.   M A G A.

Oh look, a paranoid conspiracy theory, completely detached from reality. 

Is Pence engaged in a stupidity contest with his boss?

Pence Invites “Christian Rabbi” to Offer Campaign Event Prayer, an Inflammatory and Very On-Brand Move for Trump Administration

On Monday, two days after a mass shooting at a Pittsburgh synagoguefueled by a toxic cocktail of nativism and anti-Semitism, the Trump administration—presumably looking to give the impression of compassion for Jewish communities deeply shaken by the attack—had a rabbi open with an invocation before Vice President Mike Pence’s campaign event in Michigan. However, in possibly the most on-brand move yet from the Trump administration, the Pence team managed to make the prayer not only controversial, but bafflingly offensive as well, by ceding the stage to a Messianic Jewish rabbi, Loren Jacobs of Synagogue Shema Yisrael, to lead a prayer, “Jesus the Messiah.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/10/mike-pence-christian-rabbi-midterms-campaign-jews-for-jesus.html

38 minutes ago, heybruce said:

When Trump says fake news he frequently makes it clear he is talking about CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post, the press reporting on his rallies, etc.  He clearly means all press reporting on him in a less than flattering manner.  He also never specifies what they are reporting that is fake, but he has never been concerned with honesty and accuracy.

Trump has repeatedly said he wants to change libel laws to make it easier for him to sue the press. 

https://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/donald-trump-libel-laws-219866

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/30/us/politics/can-trump-change-libel-laws.html

https://money.cnn.com/2016/02/26/media/donald-trump-libel-laws/index.html

He has little power to do this, but it's his standard approach--bluff and BS and hope he can intimidate opposition into retreating.  Apparently that sometimes worked when dealing with people he cheated in business, but it only brings on more press attention and gives them more to report on.  It begins an endless cycle; Trump talks nonsense and BS about the press reporting on him unfairly, the press accurately reports on the nonsense and BS, and Trump responds to the accurate reporting with more nonsense, BS, and whines about unfair coverage.

symbiotic relationship.

1 hour ago, Srinivas said:

Yet you don't seem to have much issues with Trump making numerous unfounded statements regarding topics under investigation. And Trump doesn't really "dismiss" anything, quite the opposite - he whines on and on and on about coverage.

39 minutes ago, heybruce said:

What news organizations are reporting that Trump is a treasonous russian agent?

I think the whole lot covered the fake? russia collusion to death. but kinda quiet recently. dead story now? games up as investigation nears completion.

looking forward to final report.

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Yet you don't seem to have much issues with Trump making numerous unfounded statements regarding topics under investigation. And Trump doesn't really "dismiss" anything, quite the opposite - he whines on and on and on about coverage.

I don't have a problem with any and all of it. from both sides.

just enjoying the show.

1 minute ago, Srinivas said:

I think the whole lot covered the fake? russia collusion to death. but kinda quiet recently. dead story now? games up as investigation nears completion.

Or maybe, just possibly, there might be a remote chance that, as frequently predicted, Mueller would holdl off on making any announcement from Labor Day until Nov 7 or so? You know, until after the election so as not to unduly influence it?

1 minute ago, Srinivas said:

In other words, you can't back up your claims with any facts.  No real news organization has called Trump a treasonous Russian agent.

Also, you've clear bought into the Trump brand of fake news.  The letter tasking Mueller never uses the word "collusion".  It was an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, and it has resulted in a number of indictments and guilty pleas.

I'm also looking forward to the final report, but fully expect Trump to attempt to keep it from being made public.

11 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Yet you seem to register your discontent with only one side of it. But of course that doesn't me that we shouldn't believe you.

just a conversation man, im not concerned with anyone believing what I say.

dont care to change anyones mind either. its all just observations.

plenty here on the "other side", it be kind of a circle jerk and im not into that.

im quite content with all the posters opinions. 

16 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Or maybe, just possibly, there might be a remote chance that, as frequently predicted, Mueller would holdl off on making any announcement from Labor Day until Nov 7 or so? You know, until after the election so as not to unduly influence it?

While Mueller has proven in the past that he was indeed very good at sitting on his hands, withholding critical information, in this case I think that there is a less than 5% chance that he will come up with anything significant in his final report.

Time will soon tell...

4 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

just a conversation man, im not concerned with anyone believing what I say.

dont care to change anyones mind either. its all just observations.

plenty here on the "other side", it be kind of a circle jerk and im not into that.

im quite content with all the posters opinions. 

There is what you allege your feeling to be and then there is what you have written literally in black and white, I know which one I'll go with.

2 hours ago, CFCjeff said:

That post actually got a like. Check it out.  Yes, it's well documented that the hard core MAWA-heads are still pushing a false flag conspiracy theory. Their demagogue dear leader winks at them with his "bomb" thing tweet. To add the FBI has been very clear that the bombs were definitely NOT hoax bombs.  

5 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

seems like Stormy and this pipe bomd dude worked at same strip club lol

abcnews

https://www.10news.com/news/national/cesar-sayoc-alleged-pipe-bomb-mailer-worked-as-dj-at-west-palm-strip-club-ultra-thursday

As Bill Maher of Real Time said, he was BOTH a bomber and a stripper. In other words PEAK FLORIDA. (Sorry Floridians.) Maher joked that his stripper stage name might be Stormy TROOPER Daniels.

3 hours ago, CFCjeff said:

I feel sorry for you. Have you considered consulting a professional about your mental problems?

2 hours ago, Peasandmash said:

reminds me of the weatherunder ground and that crazy Bill Ayers. would love to see the terror in the democratic if this guy were to become a presidential aid... lol...  

Thanks for not sharing any more of this bizarre and utterly irrelevant rant.

9 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

here is realtime updated list of active threat posts on twitter against potus.

crazy people

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/179-death-threats-against-president-trump-are-live-on-twitter/

Made by Trumpists in order to accuse the anti-Trumpists! ????

You may rightly find it stupid, but it's exactly the same type of conspiracy theories Trumpists are defending. Ah! Ah!

1 minute ago, candide said:

Made by Trumpists in order to accuse the anti-Trumpists! ????

You may rightly find it stupid, but it's exactly the same type of conspiracy theories Trumpists are defending. Ah! Ah!

you can find crazy on both sides .  

28 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

But now we have a dangerous, crazy white nationalist in the white house.

Does the fact that he is white matter?

And what about the White House?

Isn't this name offensive?

Looking at the bigger picture, many countries have had nationalist policies, for a long time...Japan and South Korea for example...are they worse off for that? more dangerous for the world?

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

But now we have a dangerous, crazy white nationalist in the white house.

never once heard trump being called racist till he started to gain in the primaries.

you do know that kkk was a democrat group ?

lincoln was republican?

hrc just recently tried to joke that all black people look alike? 

im a non white immigrant and im not concerned at all. more concerned by my identity politics driven antifa acting, screaming at the sky, marxist indoctrinated lefty friends who casually propose assassination, coups and they get really angry if you disagree.  you know the "resistance" 

quite a lot of non whites are leaving the democratic "plantation" and refusing to be herded. big shift is going on but not white nationalism, thats msm kinda noise.

never once heard trump being called racist till he started to gain in the primaries.
 you do know that kkk was a democrat group ?
lincoln was republican?
hrc just recently tried to joke that all black people look alike? 
im a non white immigrant and im not concerned at all. more concerned by my identity politics driven antifa acting, screaming at the sky, marxist indoctrinated lefty friends who casually propose assassination, coups and they get really angry if you disagree.  you know the "resistance" 
quite a lot of non whites are leaving the democratic "plantation" and refusing to be herded. big shift is going on but not white nationalism, thats msm kinda noise.

You're spouting the full blown distorted disingenuous MAWA propaganda. Such a low level not worth my time. Bye.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived