Democrats tie Trump's rhetoric to spate of suspected bombs

webfact

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:34 PM, heybruce said:

You don't like womanizers but you liked Kennedy?

I guess that is a pretty minor hypocrisy compared to evangelicals supporting Trump.

Where did I say that I "don't like" womanisers. Womanising is an extremely popular activity in LOS, and I certainly have nothing against it. I guess in my haste to finish the post ( my time on here is now limited ) I omitted saying "womanisers that lie about it", as in "I never had sex with that woman".

BTW, probably most people "liked" Kennedy, as he inspired American society to be better and reach for the stars. Besides, his womanising was never revealed by the media till after his death.

You'll have to try harder to smear me with your personal attacks on me, as that one was pretty pathetic.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Where did I say that I "don't like" womanisers. Womanising is an extremely popular activity in LOS, and I certainly have nothing against it. I guess in my haste to finish the post ( my time on here is now limited ) I omitted saying "womanisers that lie about it", as in "I never had sex with that woman".

BTW, probably most people "liked" Kennedy, as he inspired American society to be better and reach for the stars. Besides, his womanising was never revealed by the media till after his death.

You'll have to try harder to smear me with your personal attacks on me, as that one was pretty pathetic.

Of course you see it as pathetic because it wasn't a personal attack at all.

Your post was illogical, which was pointed out. Nothing more to it, unless you're looking for it.

Archived