VIDEO: Woman caught peeing in public while stuck in Bangkok traffic

Jonathan Fairfield

11 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Agree. She might also have been in early pregnancy, bladder capacity drops well before you start to show.

A good wake up call  to wear a dress or skirt when driving in Bangkok during rush hour, though. If she's been in one she could have pulled this off and no one the wiser unless they were standing right next to her.

Or she could just stand up and do it and pretend she is katoy.

No big deal. As a man, I need a pee loads of times while driving in Bangkok. Have even been stuck in a jam and had to do it in a water bottle before. Had a job fitting it in - but just about did it!

13 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

OMG outraged sorry Thai people wake up 

I see Thai people do this every day in jomtien on beach and here there are toilet 10b.

at home I see almost every night Thai lady come urinating with her daughter on the land plot next to me 

Thai people are just double moral 

Wake up at least she not do it in the taxi 

My wife occasionally does the same, but does get out of the car and go slightly off piste.

I'm sorry that Thai morality offends your morality. TiT, their morals rule.

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

I remember back to the days of Edith Clampton and her loyal maid Khun Hazel. She would extol the virtues of the "Comfort100".

image.png.6bf36967e72132eeea3d15116cbd672c.png

You can still buy these on Lazada.

Edith Clampton (Mrs), my main reason for buying the Bangkok Post back in the day????.

17 hours ago, colinneil said:

When you gotta go  ,you gotta go.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Correct.As a saying goes,whether in chapel or at sea always let your pee go free.I doubt if any body knew what she was doing. Hope the idiot who filmed it got pleasure of filming the incident. Theirs no provisions for peeing in the taxi. What is the woman suppose to do stuck in a traffic jam in a taxi. Pee in the taxi

Edited by Percy P
Missed letter off
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Totally hot! I could talk about the time that I was young and buff (albiet still ugly) at an  outdoor concert at came across a hottie peeing behind a tree, and.......

Never mind.

Did you get a thrill of seeing it.

• Like 1

Shocked? Amused perhaps.

17 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Faisal Abboudi, who posted the video, appears to have filmed the incident from the back of a tuk tuk.

Well maybe Faisal was shocked but he obviously hasn't been in Thailand very long!

And in defense of the 'exposed' lady, one's options are very limited while stuck in gridlocked traffic.

2 hours ago, ZAKY said:

The one who took this on video must be somebody who has nothing to do! Its a pity that no one is putting himself at the place of that lady! This sort of situation can happen to anyone in the long traffic jam of Bangkok. What was she supposed to do? Let her bladdder explosed? Do it in the taxi? Squat near-by and do it? This is a proof that we are living in an artificial world where a natural behaviour is considered as laughable and Indecent! 

How about she has the taxi pull over at a hotel or restaurant where she could use the toilet?..that is what any civilized person would do. This is not natural behavior, this is animal behavior.

• Sad 2