Thai woman drugs and robs Italian pensioner she met at The Avenue, Pattaya

webfact

5 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

"One of the ladies asked to put her pounds sterling in his safe - he was happy to oblige."

I expect they were able to see where he kept his key. Seems well planned and probably not their first robbery. 

In The Base you get a safe whit a code you can give to it your self.  More likely they see his nr when he opened it.

Bad Girls,, where ?

5 hours ago, blackhorse said:

How did they get into his safe? And of course there is always always a valuable gold necklace

In most hotels that damned LED lights up with your password when you close the safe. So you should never put anything i n your safe while you have a new friend in the room.    They can watch it and if they are really clever they can remember 4 numbers.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

That's exactly what I do when I'm in Pattaya condo-buying mood: I take a walk around a mall and in no time at all I'm fixed up! 

And naturally you always let them put their gold i your room safe while you are sharing beverages they serve up.  Right???\

They could at least have put a condom on him so he at least might have thought he had got lucky.  555   For 302,000 THB.

I met a “ nice “ lady in BKK and brought to Patts with me...fine for a week ...then I awoke one morning to find Her gone...the key on my neck chain gone also $5k travellers checks...I stopped the checks thinking they would be replaced but bank said “ No” “ cos I let her in my room it was my fault!! She eventually brought them back once she realised they were worthless and she had forgot to take her expensive boots...lol.. we did an Exchange. Live and learn 

1 hour ago, Boombum said:

I met a “ nice “ lady in BKK and brought to Patts with me...fine for a week ...then I awoke one morning to find Her gone...the key on my neck chain gone also $5k travellers checks...I stopped the checks thinking they would be replaced but bank said “ No” “ cos I let her in my room it was my fault!! She eventually brought them back once she realised they were worthless and she had forgot to take her expensive boots...lol.. we did an Exchange. Live and learn 

1 hour ago, The Deerhunter said:

And naturally you always let them put their gold i your room safe while you are sharing beverages they serve up.  Right???\

They could at least have put a condom on him so he at least might have thought he had got lucky.  555   For 302,000 THB.

Hehe

Nobody in their right mind would allow a total stranger to either see where he hid his key or see the combination to the safe. This guy is the very definition of a fool. Also try not to leave a drink unattended and never accept a drink from a stranger. He broke all the rules. 

Guys like this give foreigners a bad reputation. What did WC Fields say about these guys?
Oh come on. Your an expert NOW but you can't tell me you were never in a dodgy situation in your life. NO offense but Your talking complete BS

7 minutes ago, Jingjock said:

If you want to deal with these scum ladies here, deserve all you get, they are prostitues just looking for money only

I think you wrong they were looking for all valuables not just money. But your sentiments are correct.

‘A fool and his money are easily separated’

25 minutes ago, Kim J said:

Just ask one of the beach road ladies of the night. I am sure they will be able to point you in the right direction.

They might even pop back to your condo to help you take it and ensure you get fast asleep!

25 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

First, bravo and well done by the Pattaya Police...

Second, what were the "perks" offered with the so-called purchase, that led the fine quality farang to endulge the two fine ladies to his hotel room ?????

Yes Bravo???????????????????????????? I think?

The biggest perk was err hmmm err well that’ll would be Sex?

3 hours ago, Patriot1066 said:

Yes Bravo???????????????????????????? I think?

The biggest perk was err hmmm err well that’ll would be Sex?

Prostitution is illegal in Thailand (I know), and also the guy wouldn't want his name on the internet forever as someone who hired 2 sex workers, so the real estate story could easily be false.

He could've met 2 women and someone suggested a threesome, they struck a deal, went to his place, had a drink first, and...

Edited by JimmyJ

8 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Old world robbery tricks finally making it to Thailand? Pretty d*** by the pensioner! Don't they warn about such trickery on Italian TV? I remember seeing reenactments of such tricks on TV in the 1980s...

Why would they need to put their money in his safe was it on the promise he could put something else in ...........

Sorry to say it...but stupid old fool. Who thinks the world is so innocent in 2018, it's not.

He should go back to his old mama in Italy and eat some more pasta bolognese. 

17 minutes ago, balo said:

Sorry to say it...but stupid old fool. Who thinks the world is so innocent in 2018, it's not.

17 minutes ago, balo said:

Unfortunately the chance of some pussy made his hot Italian blood misfire his brain?