HIV+ soldier accused of raping 75 boys

snoop1130

11 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

That’s an opinion article. 

Its not proof. 

There are many studies out there that would argue against that opinion. 

There is no proof the death penalty acts as a deterrent. 

Lock them up and throw away the keys is fine by me, hang ‘em high-can’t support that. 

It was a study of samples and statistics not opinions that show every time there is a death sentence carried out the murder rate dropped.also the murder of children dropped by 20%...my belief is if the law carried out the death penalty instead of messing around then it would save more lives.if America for instance took all those on death row out back and shot them all tomorrow it would work knowing that if you do commit a serious crime you ARE  going to die and you don't get the choice of jail.its not revenge its paying the price of your actions otherwise you call it revenge when they get locked up for life.harsh crimes deserve harsh punishment to fit the crime as in this case in which I feel he probably get the death sentence.anyway I have my opinion and you have yours which I respect so we can leave it at that thanks.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Patriot1066 said:

I feel sorry for you loosing a sister. I lost mine to cancer but I don't have to see a murderer out and about. Unfortunately, my self control would not be sustainable.

Most people would agree with you though I would suspect. Perhaps we should hold a referendum.

He knew he had a terrible disease then raped children knowing he was likely to pass it on to at least some. He is peadophile and a murderer I can't think of much of a better example of someone who should face the death sentence.

Thank,it was a long time ago and the anger has gone but most days I have a thought for her just the same as I do for my mum n dad.as for this monster he's deffo a candidate for the noose.another option would be round up the victims and give them all a bucket of  stones and throw him in a pit.might even help the boys get over their horrible ordeal.

1 minute ago, happy chappie said:

Thank,it was a long time ago and the anger has gone but most days I have a thought for her just the same as I do for my mum n dad.as for this monster he's deffo a candidate for the noose.another option would be round up the victims and give them all a bucket of  stones and throw him in a pit.might even help the boys get over their horrible ordeal.

I feel for you my friend I can't imagine your sorrow and hurt.

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

I am sorry for your loss, but that does not change my view. 

I believe in justice and punishment. 

The death penalty is neither. 

It is revenge and I do not support it. 

It's not revenge think it more of a cleansing, for the victims and family and society. It's also cost effective.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Patriot1066 said:

I feel for you my friend I can't imagine your sorrow and hurt.

As  said it was a long time ago (1995) and I feel I just lost a sister like you have.i don't really think about how she died (speed head boyfriend stabbed her) all I know is she isnt here and that tosser done about 10 yr and is walking about.my opinion isn't because of my sister,it's because I think murderers and monster don't deserve to share this planet with the good people of this world and it would be a safer place without them.

1 hour ago, Patriot1066 said:

Is it likely he has been taking his medicine it is quiet expensive I think?

It says in the article that he was taking medication for his condition. I'm no expert but I thought that reduced his ability to pass it on ... and if so his victims may well be free of HIV?

6 hours ago, happy chappie said:

...im  sorry but there are some monsters out there that the only real penalty is the death sentence.since the abolition of the death penalty in most countries the murder and serious crimes as this one have gone through the roof.

"The murder rate in non-Death Penalty states has remained consistently lower than the rate in States with the Death Penalty."

https://www.amnestyusa.org/issues/death-penalty/death-penalty-facts/the-death-penalty-and-deterrence/

"Study: 88% of criminologists do not believe the death penalty is an effective deterrent"

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/study-88-criminologists-do-not-believe-death-penalty-effective-deterrent

This was a hideous crime on multiple levels.

The state murdering someone to demonstrate that it is wrong to murder someone is immoral, primitive, and ineffective.

(And that's assuming the person murdered by the State actually committed the crime. Which is definitely not always the case).

Edited by JimmyJ
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, AlexRich said:

It says in the article that he was taking medication for his condition. I'm no expert but I thought that reduced his ability to pass it on ... and if so his victims may well be free of HIV?

Correct, if he was taking his meds they almost certainly will be. 

• Thanks 1

As appalling as this story is, I think a lot of people are not seeing the other serious issue here. This 'person', in a relatively short period of time has carried out 75 (known) offences in a relatively localized area. Each case according to the OP has had the initial contact through social media.

For me, this is just as serious that these type of sites exist as the alleged rapes and intimidation charges against this scum. IMO, as much as I hate limitation on people's rights, these sites need to be taken down or at the very least heavily monitored. Less focus on ordinary people's opinions and more directed against protecting the  vulnerable.

All these are are, the updated versions of the closed chat rooms of the 90's where the weak and 'curious' were so easily manipulated by the predators.

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, happy chappie said:

I don't believe in raping young boys x75 times or more and potentially infecting them with hiv just to fulfill his own sexual gratification.im  sorry but there are some monsters out there that the only real penalty is the death sentence.since the abolition of the death penalty in most countries the murder and serious crimes as this one have gone through the roof.i feel that anyone that thinks they have the right to take another persons life gives their own rights up to a life.ive lost my sister to a murderer and it lives with me every day of my life and he's out free and has the potential to do it again.

I dont think it would have been about sexual gratification, it is more to do with the sadistic pleasure of control of his victms and revenge on society because he has HIV. He used sex as the means to be in control.

He is dangerous and should be locked up, never to be released.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, worgeordie said:

The only justice he deserves is a very,very, long time in prison,

I would suggest NEVER to be released from prison! Being HIV+ would "entitle" him to solitary confinement for the whole period of his incarceration. :coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Chakkri had been diagnosed as HIV-positive in 2009, began treatment in 2015 and started working at the Khon Kaen military camp just eight months ago. 

I'm surprised a HIV+ person can be in active military service. Are there no health checks?

• Like 2

How does this guy look at himself in the mirror. Undoubtedly he believes he got HIV from someone and now wants to deliver the same revenge to innocent minors....completely and utterly despicable! If put in prison he will simple do the same thing there, this guy needs solitary confinement or complete gender reassignment and necessary surgery in order to re-enter the general jail population. See if he enjoys being rapped!!!

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Patriot1066 said:

Who could object to the death penalty!ir say

11 hours ago, Patriot1066 said:

Who could object to the death penalty!

CORRECT ( pass the rope again please ) i'm going to be a busy boy today. Now let all the dogooders against capital punishment have their say.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Patriot1066 said:

Is it likely he has been taking his medicine it is quiet expensive I think?

If he has been taking medication regularly then he can not pass on HIV to anyone. Loads of medical research has proven this. The medications pictured are not expensive around 1200 baht a month or less from a clinic and mostly covered under national health insurance. 

7 hours ago, happy chappie said:

It was a study of samples and statistics not opinions that show every time there is a death sentence carried out the murder rate dropped.also the murder of children dropped by 20%...my belief is if the law carried out the death penalty instead of messing around then it would save more lives.if America for instance took all those on death row out back and shot them all tomorrow it would work knowing that if you do commit a serious crime you ARE  going to die and you don't get the choice of jail.its not revenge its paying the price of your actions otherwise you call it revenge when they get locked up for life.harsh crimes deserve harsh punishment to fit the crime as in this case in which I feel he probably get the death sentence.anyway I have my opinion and you have yours which I respect so we can leave it at that thanks.

I know what it was, I read it. It was an opinion piece not a study on the death penalty. There are plenty of studies containing data that goes against the authors use of some statistics. 

I agree harsh crimes deserve harsh punishments, whole heartedly. However the death penalty is revenge and i cannot support it. 

I do share the horror and angry emotional reaction that some crimes produce in people, however, though there are times I wish it were not so, I just don’t believe it is right for anyone to take a life. Including the state. 

However as you say, we do disagree here and it is best to accept we have differing views. 

Edited by Bluespunk
Punctuation