Eyes turn to Council of State as legalisation of marijuana hits snag

rooster59

2 hours ago, bobbin said:

Go ahead... rant...hyperventilate...knock your head against the wall, all the while wondering how the heck could they all get it so wrong!

Get a good taste of what people who hold the opposite view to your own have been experiencing for decades. At least you won't be at risk of arrest and imprisonment.

????????

Never mind. My opinion stands, and I do not have to take a look at anything.

2 hours ago, zaphod reborn said:

I view pain relief as a limited benefit of THC.  However, its anti-nausea effect and appetite stimulus can improve the quality of life for people undergoing chemotherapy and radiologic treatment of cancer.  Therefore, I support its legalization for that medical purpose.  If you don't get it, you are heartless.

I get that completely. Unfortunately that´s not what 99% of the posters here wants it to be used for. You are 100% right, though. 

4 hours ago, sirmud63 said:

20228850_1770165166328888_7968580271722360590_n.jpg

Did you just make that picture in Photoshop?

4 hours ago, geronimo said:

Its OK. Let the people continue to drown their sorrows in alcohol because narrow minded folk like yourself wallow in your fears!

Do not condone drug use at all. Do not need that to live a happy and wonderful life.

4 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Someone needs a few tokes and a hug...

Thanks! For the hug, that will say.

4 hours ago, HappyAndRich said:

Good, they take their time to make the decision. Hope it gets a big no no. I actually thought Thailand could stand it´s ground in this case, and not do like other countries just out of populism for another drug to use. Don´t bother! Not going to answer or reply all the drug lovers.

Bet you do .

I think adults should have the choice.

and not have people telling them what to do every minute of the day.

what you think ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zaphod reborn said:

I view pain relief as a limited benefit of THC.  However, its anti-nausea effect and appetite stimulus can improve the quality of life for people undergoing chemotherapy and radiologic treatment of cancer.  Therefore, I support its legalization for that medical purpose.  If you don't get it, you are heartless.

The problem with weed is the munchies.i suffer with the dreaded snack attack syndrome where food recipes go out the window and I'll eat anything.ketchup n cornflakes.baked bananas and ketchup washed down with a bottle of ketchup.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

Bet you do .

I think adults should have the choice.

and not have people telling them what to do every minute of the day.

what you think ?

I think that this has nothing to do with what you do every minute of the day. In that case you have a very severe and problematic addiction.
This is not about the freedom to chose. It´s about legalisation for special medicinal purposes. It´s hilarious to read how all posters get up in the sky every time this is only mentioned. It´s not like it´s going to be free and lawful to smoke a joint for all and everyone.

Edited by HappyAndRich

5 minutes ago, HappyAndRich said:

I think that this has nothing to do with what you do every minute of the day. In that case you have a very severe and problematic addiction.
This is not about the freedom to chose. It´s about legalisation for special medicinal purposes. It´s hilarious to read how all posters get up in the sky every time this is only mentioned. It´s not like it´s going to be free and lawful to smoke a joint for all and everyone.

Ah but this is the first step forward to the total legalisation.just because you don't like to party don't ruin it for others.oh a close the door on the way out please.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, HappyAndRich said:

Don´t bother! Not going to answer or reply all the drug lovers.

Ha Ha,  New you would go for it. :cheesy:.

BTW, Sorry to disappoint, 

but gave it all up, a long with the 40 a day red Malabo habit. 

19 years ago.

But drugs never did me any harm or made me harm anyone else. 

loved it all. :stoner:

Edited by stanleycoin

11 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

Ah but this is the first step forward to the total legalisation.just because you don't like to party don't ruin it for others.oh a close the door on the way out please.

Who said I do not like to party? What has party to do with smoking, drinking and taking other drugs. I can have fun and party with people without that. Just for people that need something for them to relax before they can stand up and talk to people. Like a person that drinks gets a higher voice and suddenly own the room. A person smoking get more relaxed and for a while can stop being afraid to ask that beautiful girl something without feeling embarrassed and scared like a school boy on the first disco.

I can do all that without ingredients, and consider all drugs a silly boost for a scrared persons confidence. You know, you don´t get smarter, you don´t get funnier, you don´t get tougher. Still the same person in the morning.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, HappyAndRich said:

Who said I do not like to party? What has party to do with smoking, drinking and taking other drugs. I can have fun and party with people without that. Just for people that need something for them to relax before they can stand up and talk to people. Like a person that drinks gets a higher voice and suddenly own the room. A person smoking get more relaxed and for a while can stop being afraid to ask that beautiful girl something without feeling embarrassed and scared like a school boy on the first disco.

I can do all that without ingredients, and consider all drugs a silly boost for a scrared persons confidence. You know, you don´t get smarter, you don´t get funnier, you don´t get tougher. Still the same person in the morning.

A person who smokes gets more relaxed and can stop being afraid of asking a beautiful girl something without feeling embarrassed and scared like a schoolboy at a disco....I don't think you have the faintest idea or knowledge about the effects of weed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, happy chappie said:

A person who smokes gets more relaxed and can stop being afraid of asking a beautiful girl something without feeling embarrassed and scared like a schoolboy at a disco....I don't think you have the faintest idea or knowledge about the effects of weed.

No, I don´t. Proud over it to. As I say. I can cope with the world without meaningless ingredients. If you can´t. You choose the way to be a real man, because usually people that use that shit only feel like half a man without it. I can proudly feel like a full man all the time.

24 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

I would guess that, rather like e-cigarettes/vaping, they are stalling until the rich/established industries have organized themselves to take control of the market.  

Of course. it's a good product so they want to monopolise it.

I have to add that I have no experience of these things and only began reading into it recently.

But there is no doubt that Cannabis has been deliberately given a bad rep.

Nowadays it is much more difficult to keep the people in the dark.

So better in their eyes, to monetise it for the government and their friends.

This medical propaganda is being carefully managed.

It's not as if none of this were known before.

Of course this natural substance is better than the synthesised substances that have been tested on them by Big Pharma.

The Thais have seen the writing on the wall and want to move quickly to corner the market.

Now they are stating that the have the best Cannabis in the world.

I can understand why people just want to be left alone to live their lives, instead of being force-fed a constant stream of lies and deceit by successive governments. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Seems like you can't feel like a real man without imposing your will on everyone else.

You need help, please consult a mental health professional.

Really, If I want to take cannabis, how is that your business?

Ok! And then, how is it your business if I do not like drugs and have a hard opinion about that?

Never said that you can not use it, did I?

Seems to me like you are the one that can not respect another opinion, and just need to state things nobody ever talked about. Might have a better use of that professional.

If you not going to keep to the truth, and what´s been said, you do not really need to comment.

8 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Here is your opportunity to express your opinion intelligently.

Have it you way. My way is that everybody here talks about for recreational. For me that is not ok. Real needs would be ok, but that´s still not the point the posters here have every time this discussion surface.

Now I have repeated myself enough, and will leave it with that. You, by the way, can stop with your judgement of me and your meaningless accusations.

5 hours ago, HappyAndRich said:

You, by the way, can stop with your judgement of me and your meaningless accusations.

They're not meaningless, they're pretty accurate actually, and I think a majority of people here would agree, you need to take a long hard look at yourself. 

• Like 2

Do not drink. Do not smoke. Just high on life, dude!
I tried to stay outside this useless conversation but now it came to the point where I can not hold back.

Who writes "dude" nowadays? A 15 year old skater boy back in the 90's ?

I think you are a troll and I hope some mod is having fun with you.

Have a nice day!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The problem with weed is the munchies.i suffer with the dreaded snack attack syndrome where food recipes go out the window and I'll eat anything.ketchup n cornflakes.baked bananas and ketchup washed down with a bottle of ketchup.
You should stock up on some chocolate, cookies, chips etc., too much ketchup is not healthy. [emoji12]

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app