Online 90-Day Report Process

Has anybody had success with using the online system for the required Request to Stay in excess of 90 days? I just tried it. I completed the online form, and clicked "Submit". But I have no idea whether or not it went through, as I did not see a display showing that it had. I then tried to find the page to check on the status, and I could not figure out the maze on the website they tell you to use for that purpose. Can anybody help clarify this for me? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Langsuan Man said:

Be patient, sometimes it takes days to get an acknowledgement, remember it has to go to your local Immigration, even though it is on the Internet

Thanks, I understand that. My concern is that I didn't see any kind of notice that my form had been accepted, and was in process; nor a notice that it had been rejected or was incomplete.  Should I see such a notice of one or the other after hitting 'Submit'. Does the lack of such a notice mean that the form was not accepted? 

• Like 1

Thanks, I understand that. My concern is that I didn't see any kind of notice that my form had been accepted, and was in process; nor a notice that it had been rejected or was incomplete.  Should I see such a notice of one or the other after hitting 'Submit'. Does the lack of such a notice mean that the form was not accepted? 
Yes, once you submitted the form, you should see either of 2 messages:
- message telling you to go to immigration, as your online submission was rejected or
- message telling you form was submitted, giving you a number which which you later can come back to check the status and print the "next report date" slip for putting into your passport.

I did my report 10 days before, no issues st all, confirmation email received 36 hours after submission.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Swiss1960 said:

Yes, once you submitted the form, you should see either of 2 messages:
- message telling you to go to immigration, as your online submission was rejected or
- message telling you form was submitted, giving you a number which which you later can come back to check the status and print the "next report date" slip for putting into your passport.

I did my report 10 days before, no issues st all, confirmation email received 36 hours after submission.

Thank you. Since I did not see either of these messages, I guess I'll have to try it again. The only box that I didn't fill in was the "Flight Number" in the arrival section. I came here in 2006. I have no idea what my Flight Number was! I don't recall ever providing that information when we used to have to fill out a form prior to the computerized system used now at the Immigration office. 

• Like 2

Thank you. Since I did not see either of these messages, I guess I'll have to try it again. The only box that I didn't fill in was the "Flight Number" in the arrival section. I came here in 2006. I have no idea what my Flight Number was! I don't recall ever providing that information when we used to have to fill out a form prior to the computerized system used now at the Immigration office. 
Well, all fields are mandatory. Check your TM6 departure card in your passport, the arriving flight number is in there (at least for the new TM6)
Otherwise you have to "invent" / find out the flight number (can you remember what airline, from where to where?)

5 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

Well, all fields are mandatory. Check your TM6 departure card in your passport, the arriving flight number is in there (at least for the new TM6)
Otherwise you have to "invent" / find out the flight number (can you remember what airline, from where to where?)

All fields are not mandatory, only those noted with an asterisk (*) are required fields and the flight number is not one of them. No biggie Swiss1960, just didn't want to mislead patsfangr. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, patsfangr said:

Hi, if your last arrival entry into the Kingdom was in 2006 I think that is too long ago to use the online system. I believe you might have to wait until you exit and enter again. UbonJoe the moderator here, has the same situation and maybe he will be here later to explain better. Good luck.

If you have an entry prior to 2013 or a new passport since you last entry you cannot do online reporting since there nothing in the database the system about you.

Getting a blank page after clicking submit indicates you have a pop up blocker preventing the message to contact your local immigration office from coming up. The message means your record could not be found.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, patsfangr said:

I've been doing online reporting since it was first introduced.

You don't need to fill-in the flight number, so don't worry about that. When you submit your application you get a TRN number (transaction reference number) which you should save. When you check on your application, forget page 1; just go to page 2 and enter the TRN number. The answer will be either Approved, or Pending.

Jomtien has been excellent this year, all four of my 90 day reports were approved the same day.

I've been doing online reporting since it was first introduced.
You don't need to fill-in the flight number, so don't worry about that. When you submit your application you get a TRN number (transaction reference number) which you should save. When you check on your application, forget page 1; just go to page 2 and enter the TRN number. The answer will be either Approved, or Pending.
Jomtien has been excellent this year, all four of my 90 day reports were approved the same day.
You don't need the TRN, you can search with name, passport number and birth date, this will show all your previous reports, then select the most recent for checking the status.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

You don't need the TRN, you can search with name, passport number and birth date, this will show all your previous reports, then select the most recent for checking the status.

I am well aware of the other searches, I merely wanted to say that pasting in the TRN is the quickest way, instead of filling in multiple boxes. Not picking a fight...

This so called "service" has never worked for me in 6 years. I have tried so many times and had the same rusults as the OP. Waste of time. I spent over 5000B on a printer for this purpose, now because it has not been used it blocked and the head is beyond repair. Waste of money and time. The immigration office should be sued. But that is like saying Immigration officers and Police should be honest.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you have an entry prior to 2013 or a new passport since you last entry you cannot do online reporting since there nothing in the database the system about you.

Getting a blank page after clicking submit indicates you have a pop up blocker preventing the message to contact your local immigration office from coming up. The message means your record could not be found.

I came into Thailand 2013 with a OM visa, and my passport will expire soon so I'll have to get a new one. Will my visa and all the relevant stamps be transferred from my old passport into the new passport?

1 minute ago, micmichd said:

I came into Thailand 2013 with a OM visa, and my passport will expire soon so I'll have to get a new one. Will my visa and all the relevant stamps be transferred from my old passport into the new passport?

Immigration will not transfer a Visa but they will transfer your relevant stamps into your new passport. They also will transfer an Extension of Stay, which I believe you have, not a visa at this time. They will note the information pertaining to the visa you entered the Kingdom on, but not the visa stamp itself. If you do indeed do have a valid visa then you would carry both the old and new passports until the Visa expires. The transfer service is free at the Immigration office you report to. You should receive a letter from your Embassy to give Immigration for transferring the information when you get the new passport. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BobTH said:

Immigration will not transfer a Visa but they will transfer your relevant stamps into your new passport. They also will transfer an Extension of Stay, which I believe you have, not a visa at this time. They will note the information pertaining to the visa you entered the Kingdom on, but not the visa stamp itself. If you do indeed do have a valid visa then you would carry both the old and new passports until the Visa expires. The transfer service is free at the Immigration office you report to. You should receive a letter from your Embassy to give Immigration for transferring the information when you get the new passport. 

Thank you. That's exactly what I thought. I would have to contact German embassy anyway to get a new passport.

8 hours ago, Sumarianson said:

This so called "service" has never worked for me in 6 years

Well it works for many of us.

I personally have done 6 in a row, no problem so far.

I don't even make a hard copy of it, unless I have to go to Immigration for a renewal of my extension.

I however always keep a copy in " Drive " on my android phone.

What is an OM Visa?

If you mean a Multi entry Non Imm O Visa, that would have expired long ago and I assume you have remained in Thailand on 'extensions' obtained from Immigration, since 2014.

If that's the case, then yes you should transfer the stamps from old to new passport, at your local Immigration office.