Boy am I pissed at Thailand!

Nyezhov

2 hours ago, Ajarnbrian said:

Suggest you take a taxi to the shop. But really such trivial matters should not be wasting everyone`s elses time. 

Still, you read it then, mate. And commented ????????????????

But then I wasted my time responding, so we are even. You can use the Ignore list you know.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Have you tried eating Thai food? Much better for you than the obesity parade you have posted.

Thats all I have eaten for months, except for: One sizzler steak dinner, one Palo Pizza dinner, three Mickey D lunches and a Subway. And one package of crumbled Pringles. And Pocky.

What kills me is the Thai sweets and bakery every 25 meters. Nice healthy Gai Yang and Somtum, followed up by coconut muffin, blueberry tarts, pineapple bread and that s**t wrapped up in Banana leaves at the Talat Phlu Sweet Shop that the old lady always forces me to buy.

And the real nasty old bat near my crib with the 50 baht mango sticky rice that smiles at me and puts two in a bag.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Ondral said:

Please explain how this is Thailand's fault.

Simple. As everyone knows from reading TVF, the Thais, although generally nice, spend all their days thinking of how to f*c* up poor innocent Falangs who are nothing more than Pringle gobbling ATMs. Since everyone already knows the sick water buffalo scam, the new one is to buy factory second Pringles for 2 baht a package and sell them in Condo grocery stores for 35. Huge margins. Better than the 100 baht retail, 50 baht wholesale umbrellas peddled by walking umbrella dudes at Nana when it starts raining. Some poor monger just laid 1000 Baht on a bar fine so its not like he can negotiate with the umbrella dude with his date getting soaked. That turns LT into ST.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hobobo said:

You mentioned Alaska. That's where most of Donald's support seems to come from.

???? Well its different up there. When you are broke down on a snowy road, you dont care if the dude that helps you is wearing a Che shirt ????

Folks in Alaska care more about the fishing report and the weather than US Politics. Drill for oil, and dont touch our PFDs. And the newest strain in the dispensaries, you be like: yo dude, nice MAGA hat, love the Hammer and Sickle pin touch, you get a moose? Whats on special today? Kenai Blueberry OG? Hybrid? Gimme three grams, got to run, they have 44mag ammo on sale at Walmart.

????????????????????????????????????

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Thats all I have eaten for months, except for: One sizzler steak dinner, one Palo Pizza dinner, three Mickey D lunches and a Subway. And one package of crumbled Pringles. And Pocky.

What kills me is the Thai sweets and bakery every 25 meters. Nice healthy Gai Yang and Somtum, followed up by coconut muffin, blueberry tarts, pineapple bread and that s**t wrapped up in Banana leaves at the Talat Phlu Sweet Shop that the old lady always forces me to buy.

And the real nasty old bat near my crib with the 50 baht mango sticky rice that smiles at me and puts two in a bag.

Forces you to buy? She'll beat you up with her umbrella if you don't? Man up.

Go to Rimping, buy iceberg lettuce, tomato, capsicum, olives and parmesan. Make a salad, no mayonnaise. Smoked salmon for protein. One glass of red. That's a healthy Western meal.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:44 PM, Nyezhov said:

Buttshower? I thought that was the drinking fountain! What the.....

Id love to use a tuk tuk. But that means I have to ride 2.5km on a 500 meter walk. and there are no Tuk Tuks readily available

As a Brit - and after reading this post - I have learned some excellent vocabulary!

Gone is my British 'toilet paper' and 'bum gun' erxpressions…..

Butt-wipe & butt-shower are now my favourite 'in' words!

Thank you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Forces you to buy? She'll beat you up with her umbrella if you don't? Man up.

Go to Rimping, buy iceberg lettuce, tomato, capsicum, olives and parmesan. Make a salad, no mayonnaise. Smoked salmon for protein. One glass of red. That's a healthy Western meal.

Salad? Red wine (a Reisling would be more appropriate me thinks)? Smoked Salmon? This is Bangkok, not some Salon in Paris with men in black turtlenecks talking earnestly about EU policy in light of Sarte's Existentialism to wide eyed blonde swedish Students! We eat Hoi Kraeng and grilled flat chickens, not skimpy hores d' Ovaries.

No Mayonnaise indeed. Western food without a healthy dollop is effete. And Parmesan? You mean the wonderful real protected name stuff from a small farm near Mount Etna where the Cheesie-air, who can trace his ancestry back to Marcus Pretentionus Darius, Cheesie-air to the Emperor Caligula,  plays Pavarotti to his cows and makes the cheese 20 grams at a time by candlelight, or the Mass Produced American pap from Wisconsin churned out by US corporate Giants intent on enslaving the world? Which one?

And yes Virginia, she forces me. Sees me walking by on the way to train or baht bus and scurries out at me, Here you try! Aroi? Why you not want? No not pompwee! Hansum Man! Good for you! Please buy! Use milk from water buffalo, buffalo sick! No milk! Coconut tree die!  Mixer blow up! Please help!

Im not a hard hearted cur like some folks. I tip too.

• Haha 2

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:08 PM, Nyezhov said:

at home you walk to the supermarket, grab them off the shelf, bring them home and they are perfect. I would expect a fancy-looking condo grocery store with all sorts of Japanese stuff would have had perfectly arranged Pringles. Now I'm going to have to look like an idiot shaking them like a bunch of maracas

And shake them 'gently' - as the 500 preceding customers did before you, no doubt.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

Butt-wipe & butt-shower are now my favourite 'in' words!

You can call Butt-wipe "Bingo Tickets" when in mixed company or around children:

Honey? Sweety? Your chili was fabulous but I had a bit of an accident and there are no Bingo Tickets here. Can you get me a roll?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

And shake them 'gently' - as the 500 preceding customers did before you, no doubt.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Some Thai guy runs around Thailand going into small stores...5555 here is a package of Double Cheese Pringles WELL LETS JUST SHAKE THEM UP INTO THEIR CONSTITUENT MOLECULAR STRUCTURE IN CASE A FALANG WANTS THEM BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

6 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Salad? Red wine (a Reisling would be more appropriate me thinks)? Smoked Salmon? This is Bangkok, not some Salon in Paris with men in black turtlenecks talking earnestly about EU policy in light of Sarte's Existentialism to wide eyed blonde swedish Students! We eat Hoi Kraeng and grilled flat chickens, not skimpy hores d' Ovaries.

No Mayonnaise indeed. Western food without a healthy dollop is effete. And Parmesan? You mean the wonderful real protected name stuff from a small farm near Mount Etna where the Cheesie-air, who can trace his ancestry back to Marcus Pretentionus Darius, Cheesie-air to the Emperor Caligula,  plays Pavarotti to his cows and makes the cheese 20 grams at a time by candlelight, or the Mass Produced American pap from Wisconsin churned out by US corporate Giants intent on enslaving the world? Which one?

And yes Virginia, she forces me. Sees me walking by on the way to train or baht bus and scurries out at me, Here you try! Aroi? Why you not want? No not pompwee! Hansum Man! Good for you! Please buy! Use milk from water buffalo, buffalo sick! No milk! Coconut tree die!  Mixer blow up! Please help!

Im not a hard hearted cur like some folks. I tip too.

My my, you do go on.

I don't drink white wine because too many vignerons have been adding ethylene glycol as a sweetener. Do that to a red, and the colloids turn up their toes.

OK, get some Australian blue cheese instead. We feed our cows real grass.

As far as your street seller is concerned, I would try wearing a disguise. Unless she is detecting you by smell, in which case think about changing your deodorant.

You could also consider emigrating to Myanmar. One can't pass close to a street food stall there due to the fish and prawn pastes. Unfortunately, the flakiness of the WiFi there would deprive us of your posts.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Grass in Oz? I never saw any grass in a Mad Max movie.....

Mad Max was shot in Silverton, which only has camels. Try Gippsland.

No need to thank me, I'm just trying to broaden your horizons past North America.

23 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Oh is that the place that Mel Gippslands family is from? 

Do try to keep up. Mel is an abbreviation of Melbourne, Victoria's capital. Gippsland is east of Melbourne.

Are you reading the Google headlines, without delving into the content? Naughty naughty.

• Like 2

Is Spasso still rockin? A long time past, yous truly befriended a wealthy farang non-western chick there, whose husband was on some 'secret diplomat' mission across the border, nothing happened between us, but I became her 'wine advisor' and we always had a table full of pretty little hangers-on getting expensively liquored real good on the UNHCRs tab. Happy Fridays they were!

And the point is...

Shit goes awry here all the time, but when the night falls, ah Sabailand!

I dont know any nation whose everyday office ladies party better!

Edited by Small Joke
  • Like 1