Retirement visa

Last week I went to get my annual renewal of the Retirement visa and 2 new things appeared, one as a requirement, I had to photo copy every page of the passport that had been used, would have been nice to know but now I do.

When I got my visa stamp my next report was for 26 days and when I asked about the 90 days I was told come back 8th December, but its a Saturday, you come 7th December!

This is a another new one on me, anyone else experiencing changes like this?

Nakhon Sawan Immigration.

Well, since this is listed as "Retirement Visa" and I was unable to find my question elsewhere, here goes:

Is there such a thing as Retirement Extension of stay that is over one year? Seems last year, just as I dropped my one year request for stay, I heard there was approval of some ten year/five year process. I recall that I needed:

1. A higher application fee

2. Proof of bank deposit of xyz, or 100,000/month income.

3. Medical insurance

Is this true? I cannot seem to find this material. Seems I imagined a lot of details if wrong ???? 

Thank you if any can steer me.

EDIT: I FOUND THREADS ON THIS. THANK YOU.

Edited by arjunadawn
UPDATE

14 hours ago, arjunadawn said:

Well, since this is listed as "Retirement Visa" and I was unable to find my question elsewhere, here goes:

Is there such a thing as Retirement Extension of stay that is over one year? Seems last year, just as I dropped my one year request for stay, I heard there was approval of some ten year/five year process. I recall that I needed:

1. A higher application fee

2. Proof of bank deposit of xyz, or 100,000/month income.

3. Medical insurance

Is this true? I cannot seem to find this material. Seems I imagined a lot of details if wrong ???? 

Thank you if any can steer me.

EDIT: I FOUND THREADS ON THIS. THANK YOU.

No, only Retirement Visa obtained in your own country. 

Likely you mean Non-Imm O-X  Valid 5 years and I believe can then be extended a further 5 in Thailand.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

No, only Retirement Visa obtained in your own country. 

Likely you mean Non-Imm O-X  Valid 5 years and I believe can then be extended a further 5 in Thailand.

Never head of it (but that's nothing new) ....can anyone provide more detail about this. Maybe just the correct code for what many call elite visa? 

5 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Never head of it (but that's nothing new) ....can anyone provide more detail about this. Maybe just the correct code for what many call elite visa? 

Thai Embassy in London Website,

For applicants aged 50 and over who wish to stay in Thailand for an extended period without the intention of working, and who are nationals of of (1) Japan (2) Australia (3) Denmark (4) Finland (5) France (6) Germany (7) Italy (8) Netherlands (9) Norway (10) Sweden (11) Switzerland (12) United Kingdom (13) Canada (14) United States of America.

Elite

Edited by jacko45k