Channel 4 in UK not working now

JAS21

The only VPN that works 100% is ExpressVPN.  It's expensive but it works 100% of the time. 

I know what I'm talking about as I have been a patron for at least four years.  I hear the constant moaning and groaning about the rest for the entire period and only one that comes out on top is ExpressVPN.

That you don't want to pay top dollar isn't my concern, but I tell you again, ExpressVPN works and they've cornered the VPN market.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fanjita said:

The only VPN that works 100% is ExpressVPN.  It's expensive but it works 100% of the time. 

I know what I'm talking about as I have been a patron for at least four years. 

So you have tried vpnunlimited and a couple dozen other vpns's as well?

Must be because you KNOW that express is the ONLY one that works.

Have a horse in the race by any chance?

6 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

So you have tried vpnunlimited and a couple dozen other vpns's as well?

Must be because you KNOW that express is the ONLY one that works.

Have a horse in the race by any chance?

What are you going on about.  I've a recurring subscription so why would I bother with your cheap nonsense?  

Is there a reason why I would need two subscriptions?  

Read the reviews of vpnunlimited.  They're very poor.

Edited by fanjita
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, fanjita said:

I know what I'm talking about as I have been a patron for at least four years.  I hear the constant moaning and groaning about the rest for the entire period and only one that comes out on top is ExpressVPN.

That you don't want to pay top dollar isn't my concern, but I tell you again, ExpressVPN works and they've cornered the VPN market.

Agree that Express VPN is superior to any other, but have occasionally had problems with BBCi. The BBC go to greater lengths to discover your location (initially had to change a number of location settings on my laptop) and as VPN's are banned they run an algorithm on your IP address (generated by your VPN). If there is a suspicious amount of traffic from that IP they block it. Easy to get round with Express VPN as you can just switch to another UK node (they have several). As soon as Express VPN are aware of the block, they change the IP and back to normal.

22 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Why would anyone sign up for a VPN if you can watch Ch4 in FHD and another number of hundreds of other channels with an IPTV service provider for less than the cost of these VPNs?

Does IPTV have catchup or do you have to watch your favourite programs in the middle of the night?

Also, VPNs have more uses than just watching TV. MY VPN loads on startup, always running when I'm online. Provides a greater degree of internet security and gives me access to certain sites that are banned in Thailand. Why do you think Thailand is talking about banning VPNs?