Any Of You Guys Visit Soi L.k. Metro.

mulphy

Soi LK Metro just another bunch of bars and rooms in Pattaya.

Nothing special and nothing to write home about.

One plus is the songtaew will take you straight to Walking St when after half a beer you are bored senseless. :o

Aye, a boring place with ugly lasses and expensive drinks compared to other establishments in the vacinity.

Ah so it seems that you are not adverse to drinking there, and noticing the ladies and even getting bored :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soi LK Metro just another bunch of bars and rooms in Pattaya.

Nothing special and nothing to write home about.

One plus is the songtaew will take you straight to Walking St when after half a beer you are bored senseless. :o

Aye, a boring place with ugly lasses and expensive drinks compared to other establishments in the vacinity.

Ah so it seems that you are not adverse to drinking there, and noticing the ladies and even getting bored :D

Aye, I spent a month there one night.

I wouldn't comment if I'd hadnt been there.

I like Soi LK Metro.

I stayed there for the month of June last year and enjoyed eating and drinking at several of the establishments. The buildings are new and the steet is in great condition, unlike some of the surrounding sois. Sadly, the speed bumps are pretty imposing. Bottomed out with my moto on a number of occasions, but it's really more of a street to walk through than drive. I assume that is the point of the barracades on the Soi Bhuakow entrance. I would certainly not call it a dangerous soi from my experience and the prices are very competitive with the area I believe.

I've visited the soi on a number of occasions since then and enjoyed drinking with friends in the open air bars along Soi LK Metro. It's a pleasant area and I'll be back again.

~Steve

• 1 year later...