Please help: Scared of wife reaction

tekashicanada

12 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Agree, though whether or not to go back to your home country obviously depends on factors like whether you have a job here or other things that tie you to Thailand.

You should indeed clear out as soon as you can but wait till she is not there to see it and take everything of value with you. And do not let her know where you have gone, as there will be a severe reaction initially when she sees you have left.

If you can't leave (for example, if it is a condo that you own) then consider changing the locks and informing doorman if any not to admit her. Pack up her things and figure out a way to get them to her that does nto entail a face to face meeting.

There is one little problem: If he is married then she has the right to enter any property where he lives.

I heard about a case of a married couple. She smashed their apartment.

He moved out to another place and she found out where he lived.

And somehow she got into "his" new apartment. She had the legal right because she was married with him.

And then she smashed that new apartment - just for the fun of it.

So much about being married.

I was told this story by a reliable person and I think it's true. Correct me if I am wrong.

LEAVE. Accept that you've made a mistake and move on. Get divorced or annul the marriage. You shouldn't have to pay anything. But if you did give the 'sinsot' you might be entitled to a refund. I used to have a wife that was bipolar. Can't put yourself at risk. GO NOW.

• Haha 2

You should Analyse your situation calmly and neutral. You mentioned, that you recently only married. Did she behaved similar before? Was there any indication that she is more impulsive? What did you do or say before she went over the top? Do you and speak well enough English or might there be a language barrier, which could agitate the situation if you have any discussion?

DId you know yourself long enough before getting married? If you have no answer to any of these questions, then better to leave and get divorced. If you have find out who and what is the issue and raise it once both of you can think clearly again. 

• Like 1

Her behaviour is immature at best and scary at worst. Pack her belongings and move her out. There is no future in your relationship. Forget about the sin sod, put it down to experience. And cease any activity that may lead to her getting pregnant. Suggest you get a third neutral person to observe the critical moment she realizes she has been discarded. You need to protect yourself from any wild accusation she may throw up as the loss of face you are about to deliver don't come much bigger than this.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, tekashicanada said:

Can I please get some sensible answers? 

I'm pretty traumatized.

You married a very unstable person. Either get her therapy or get out. There are no other options. What else do you expect to hear from people on a forum? Are you really this naive?

• Like 1

Stay calm, treat her softly, show care. Let her freak about a bit. Watch. Smile.

Don't try to impose "equality-based" Western style relationship.

She will appreciate. She needs your support.

Don't fight, but don't submit, either. Stay soft on outside, firm inside. Smile.

Take her out, pay for everything, buy gifts.
Never spend more than you can afford. Don't argue, don't reason, just don't do it. Smile.

• Confused 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

Stay calm, treat her softly, show care. Let her freak about a bit. Watch. Smile.

Don't try to impose "equality-based" Western style relationship.

She will appreciate. She needs your support.

Don't fight, but don't submit, either. Stay soft on outside, firm inside. Smile.

Take her out, pay for everything, buy gifts.
Never spend more than you can afford. Don't argue, don't reason, just don't do it. Smile.

Yeah, right, and wear a long kevlar jacket at night :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MaksimMislavsky said:
12 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Yeah, right, and wear a long kevlar jacket at night :tongue:

No. Don't be afraid.

I am not, but the OP, assuming his story is real, has reasons to be afraid, or, at least quite worried.

22 hours ago, tekashicanada said:

Can I please get some sensible answers? 

I'm pretty traumatized.

You want a sensible answer?  RUN, FORREST, RUN!  Joking aside, your marriage is doomed before it's even had a chance to get started.  She sounds like an attention nut, who has to be the center of your every thought, 24/7.  Had a friend who had one like that.  2 months after they married, she tried to shoot him.  Fortunately, he had removed the bullets from the clip the day before.  He walked - or rather ran - away and immediately filed for divorce.  

2 minutes ago, LukKrueng said:

well, 1 technic of handling a wife is simply slap her face every evening you come back home. Doesn't matter if you don't know what she did wrong. She'll know

That sounds similar to a Chinese proverb, i don't know how it works, i could never do that.