Car Insurance/compare Prices.

katom

Hi , I 'm try to find thai insurance websites (CAR INSURANCE) to get the average price for a yearly insurance for a car that I want to buy.

I mean: put the model + year + km's and get the price.

In my country have thousands of websites like this but here I just get general info and then call them.

I try to get prices to few models that I consider to buy and want to know each model how much is the price.

Thanks in advance , :o

• 2 weeks later...

I really cant understand how its possible that no have insurance website gives this essential information for potential costumers..

(and I even dont talk about 1 website unit all the insurance companies in thailand that costumers can pick up the lowest/best offer..this..maybe too much to ask in thailand. hehe :o ).

I really cant understand how its possible that no have insurance website gives this essential information for potential costumers..

(and I even dont talk about 1 website unit all the insurance companies in thailand that costumers can pick up the lowest/best offer..this..maybe too much to ask in thailand. hehe :o ).

Just walk down or drive down the street and ask at a couple places. Is it asking too much of you? He he

Just walk down or drive down the street and ask at a couple places. Is it asking too much of you? He he

This will be true to the 80's to go down the street. to remind you (if you forget..)that we in the year 2007.The world made a little(just a little.. :D progress since the 80's .

YES .its hard for me in 2007 to do so.

Well Mr. Katom, i guess you need to head back to the country that you came from so you can have your 2007 comforts.

This is Thailand. They are years behind in communication technology. Just read the computer forum.

Not only that, but (maybe you can read thai) if it were available in thailand, it would probably be in the Thai language.

Every high street has many brokers. Just get off your butt and go see them!

hi , Its not that I have already car.I need to choose one.

now..I can choose a car that the insurance is higher that I can afford.

Example : sport rider VS isuzo d-max VS 2 doors VS 4 Doors VS private car VS Jeep VS Pick up VS honda VS Toyota VS older car VS newer car..

and go on.. you get the point.

Maybe for you you have lots of funds to keep any car you wish..never mind the yearly tax and the first class insurance.

Buying a car its also a finance decision .and I need a way to cecullate and come to decision about which car is match to my budjet that I can devote to take care my car. (yearly tax+first class insurance +money to fix the car + that will left me money to put gas every month.).