The Indians are coming! Expect ten million in ten years say ATTA

rooster59

Mind you,I might be a bit sympathetic to white supremacists if they were not an absolute aesthetic nightmare..

Grotesquely obese,shaven headed, tattoed and hailing from the suburbs of Manchester or Western Sydney.

Wouldn't know history if they fell into a puddle of their own effluvia.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Mind you,I might be a bit sympathetic to white supremacists if they were not an absolute aesthetic nightmare..

Grotesquely obese,shaven headed, tattoed and hailing from the suburbs of Manchester or Western Sydney.

Tosh.........

12 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Simple question for you considering the usual claim that Indians are wonderful computer experts........ Who invented the first electronic programable computer ?   ( I once asked an Indian IT man the same question, he replied Sony)    And don't cheat !  

Just now, SupermarineS6B said:

Simple question for you considering the usual claim that Indians are wonderful computer experts........ Who invented the first electronic programable computer ?   ( I once asked an Indian IT man the same question, he replied Sony)    And don't cheat !  

Don't talk nonsense.It is all over the internet.

As far as higher mathemetics is concerned the Parsees and Hindus had itall over the West.

The Arabs thought it was a great idea..especially the 0-nought.

At the time the Romans couldn't even put a break between their words-let alone a full stop at the end of their sentences.

White supremacy-the greatest land grab in human history post homo-sapiens in Europe is dead and gone.

Sorry about that.

12 minutes ago, SupermarineS6B said:

Sure......ONGC ring any bells....? 

Lol..where there you go..first you claimed I was a citizen of India but then you lucked out.

Then you got a photo of Thailand (and of another country)-eagerly awaiting one in return.

ROTFLAMAO.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:12 AM, darksidedog said:

I am going to have to disagree with you on that one. I lived in India for three years and the welcome was the best I have had in any of the places I have worked. I play badminton with a group of them here, and they are far more decent on the whole than my English mates. There are losers and cheap charlies from every nation. Thais especially are derogatory in their reporting of any foreigner behaving poorly. I would far rather have a bunch of Indians in town than the same number of Chinese.

I have to agree with you there. Indians are far more decent than the English.

I am yet to meet an Indian who has married a Thai hooker, but I estimate about 90% of Brits in pattaya have, similar in Phuket.

Nice people the Indians.

5 minutes ago, Pete1980 said:

I have to agree with you there. Indians are far more decent than the English.

I am yet to meet an Indian who has married a Thai hooker, but I estimate about 90% of Brits in pattaya have, similar in Phuket.

Nice people the Indians.

Indeed they are.

I was the guest of a  Parsee family in Mumbai and they took me to see the festival of the noble lord Ganesh.I had a wonderful time.

Later on,in 2007 I was the guest of an Indian doctor's family in Madras-great memories,true hosts and wonderful people.

1 hour ago, SupermarineS6B said:

Yep, courtesy of Britain........... Long live the Raj ! 

Lol..

It's why the Canadians,Australians,New Zealanders, et al 

Couldn't give a week old dump about the products of the slums of England.

And have not done so since 1942.

8 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Indeed they are.

I was the guest of a  Parsee family in Mumbai and they took me to see the festival of the noble lord Ganesh.I had a wonderful time.

Later on,in 2007 I was the guest of an Indian doctor's family in Madras-great memories,true hosts and wonderful people.

I think the Brits have a bad view of Indians because they only meet the ones who actually live in England, who by living in England actually pick up a lot of the rudeness, harshness and bad habits of the British. The Indians from India are a much nicer bunch, very hospitable, very well mannered.

I don't think I am alone in hoping that there is a hard Brexit, the pound crashes, and there will be a lot fewer Brits living and travelling here, mowing down locals in their Mercedes in Hua Hin, Phuket and Chiangrai, brawling in Hua Hin, kiddy fiddling in Chiangmai, not paying for drinks in Bangkok and scamming people out of their life savings, shooting each other in Pattaya, making up fake rape claims on the islands, marrying hookers all over the country etc etc. They cause a hell of a lot of trouble and make us all look bad and most the Thais I know can not stand them.

I never see Indians causing any trouble. And every indian expat I know here can speak Thai, unlike the others.

Nice people. More Indians coming will be good for Thailand.

And lets not forget, the lord buddha is from that region.

59 minutes ago, SupermarineS6B said:

That's history, not computer science. How about something real like how to prevent a race condition between two threads accessing a common resource?

I've employed Indian "IT Experts" in the past. Learned that the trick is to get the ones that have already been outside their country for years, the ones fresh out of Indian universities are mainly useless. Only a small percentage knows what they are doing. They can be very good, though. Unlikely they'll be the tourists here, it's going to be Sanjay from a Mumbai ghetto and Chai Chom from some Chinese gulag. Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

47 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Since 1991 there has been the presumption that persistent heat affects the IQ over generations. It was initially assumed that living in lower temperatures requires a higher physical fitness and causes higher social demands. Richard Lynn, a professor at the University of Ulster in Northern Ireland, also assumes that the colder temperatures increase the brain volume. Whether brain size is at all related to intelligence, is controversial.

More likely those without the ability to plan for a sub-zero winter starved to death.

Natural selection rulz!

4 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Most negative comments ARE based on ignorance,fear and political motives.

The Indian middle class would,in intellectual terms,eat the Thai for breakfast.

As in,indeed,would anyone who did not live in a self protected bubble.

As would the Indian Army versus it's pre 1964 (and it's always pre 1964) Thai counterparts

The difference between the two countries is quite profound.

The statisticvs don't lie. Neither do my personal experiences.

3 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

I think you are in need of a bit of fact checking. By far the greatest confluence of white supremacists is in the rootin' tootin' gun totin' Southern States of the good old US of A wher the term was first coined.

38 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I think you are in need of a bit of fact checking. By far the greatest confluence of white supremacists is in the rootin' tootin' gun totin' Southern States of the good old US of A wher the term was first coined.

Nonsense.There was a world before the Americans-not that anyone on the planet would expect them to know that.Who,on Earth,would want to die for a fat,tattooed,shaven headed.ignorant slob from Manchester or its environs.

The Indian army said no-in  late 1945.

No one has given a ratz bottom about them ever since.

Try reading some history..ah gawd...5555

'Forgotten Armies'

'Forgotten Wars.'

Christopher Bayly and Tim Harper.

Thereby precipitating the obese,ignominious rout by white men from Asia.

Expect huge queues at check in when they turn up with 48 cardboard boxes (per person) and try to argue their case.  Further queues at immigration when they have failed to fill their landing card in - despite having been given it 2 hours previous.

Almost as good as flying to Singapore with a Chinese tour group but that's another story................

9 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Expect huge queues at check in when they turn up with 48 cardboard boxes (per person) and try to argue their case.  Further queues at immigration when they have failed to fill their landing card in - despite having been given it 2 hours previous.

Almost as good as flying to Singapore with a Chinese tour group but that's another story................

Nonsense.

Racist garbage.

10 minutes ago, Spidey said:

What you mean those fat, tattooed,shaven headed.ignorant slobs from Manchester like Babbage, who invented the computer or Rutherford whose discoveries concerning the makeup of the atom which opened the door to the world of nuclear physics. Both made their discoveries at Manchester University. No, I think you are more likely to be referring to the yoohas at Charlottesville who murdered an innocent women for speaking out against white supremacists.

No, you are right, who gives a rats arse about the Indian army when confronted by the Indian tramps who come to Pattaya, act like animals and treat women like a lower form of life.

Exactly why you are confined to a chronically damp island here the Welsh.Scots and Irish despise you.

No one cares.

Build a Spitfire..fly a Hurricane bang yourselves into a Lancaster..

The volunteer Indian army fought with great gallantry in the Western desert,in Italy,India and Burma but one wouldn't expect a mediocre bunch of intellectual sago puddings to recognize that-would we?

Thank you for that one. I've always suspected this one to be true:

Can be well seen on the map in the article in your link. No need to use the brain when mangos drop into your mouth while swinging in a hammock.

Are you forgetting there are , in India alone, 1.3 BILLION? 

In terms of percentages, you will get your dopes and clods. That would amount to quite a fair amount, trust you understand %ages. And I dare say, no chance of leaving Indian shores.

And as for those bumbling bees in corner shops in the UK, their kids are Brits , mostly in top notch professions.

And you can inform Thais that most of them worship an Indian.

Racism, like snobbery, is only the pride of those unsure of themselves.

Grap another pappadum....goes well with a beer.

Don't talk nonsense.It is all over the internet.

As far as higher mathemetics is concerned the Parsees and Hindus had itall over the West.

The Arabs thought it was a great idea..especially the 0-nought.

At the time the Romans couldn't even put a break between their words-let alone a full stop at the end of their sentences.

White supremacy-the greatest land grab in human history post homo-sapiens in Europe is dead and gone.

Sorry about that.

And who invented the computer that you're using to bore people to death with ? 

Do you judge computer experts with that type of question? ????

The working girls are in for a treat when the deal is done only to find 6 more back at the room

Having run a GoGo for seven years, I can remember a couple of things regarding this.

None of the girls had that happen, but they did get the occasional Indians come in, and if there were two together they'd ask upfront if the girl wanted to go with both of them. I remember no one accepted.

The other thing was, at our monthly meetings (on payday) involving all the staff, it was the girls themselves who bought up the matter of being bar-fined by Indians. They said they didn't want to go with them as they really didn't like their body odour.

Archived