The Indians are coming! Expect ten million in ten years say ATTA

rooster59

14 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

I think the Americans are still coming it's the Aussie and Brit currencies that are limiting tourists. 

Wouldn't be a bad idea if we forcibly limited the whole lot, especially the variety that bring on the most damage - in so many ways.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If people think Chinese like to trash around.... wait for for Indians, they are honestly one of the biggest trashers I've seen, and I have travelled quite a bit, including Africa. My worst experiences in all my travels, and the dirtiest (and definitely smelliest) places filled with trash, plastic, feces,  I've seen in and around indian cities. I've seen quite many times locals taking a sh.t on a beautiful nice sand beach early in the mornings, on the same spot where people would later in the day go swimming (knowing that the tide will wash it away). They also have "special" "local" beaches not known for tourists, for one simple reason: they are used as toilets. IN the mornings, you can see people squatting  next to each other and talking to each other, while having a sh.t. People say India is a beautiful country. Well, there are some beautiful SPOTS, but in between those few spots, India is a very ugly place.

When I think of India, I remember the smell of sewage and human sh.t. Why do you think India is the land of incenses?

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

There is  problem with toilets in India that is being addressed as a major health and social issue.

I don't think we have to worry about that in Thailand. 

Plenty of toilets here.

In India in some provinces government pays a rupee for them to use toilet instead of doing on the street. Do you think thailand will also offer 1 baht to use toilet instead of a tree ?

8 minutes ago, Keira1 said:

If people think Chinese like to trash around.... wait for for Indians, they are honestly one of the biggest trashers I've seen, and I have travelled quite a bit, including Africa. My worst experiences in all my travels, and the dirtiest (and definitely smelliest) places filled with trash, plastic, feces,  I've seen in and around indian cities. I've seen quite many times locals taking a sh.t on a beautiful nice sand beach early in the mornings, on the same spot where people would later in the day go swimming (knowing that the tide will wash it away). They also have "special" "local" beaches not known for tourists, for one simple reason: they are used as toilets. IN the mornings, you can see people squatting  next to each other and talking to each other, while having a sh.t. People say India is a beautiful country. Well, there are some beautiful SPOTS, but in between those few spots, India is a very ugly place.

When I think of India, I remember the smell of sewage and human sh.t. Why do you think India is the land of incenses?

India is nuce in the North mostly there its much cleaner a different 

Also south India 

But in between while traveling I have seen many times the worse poverty and dirt ever 

Besides 

You get cheated alot they are not to be trusted mostly very backward place 

They come here because they got nothing there 

Its freedom here for them 

Drinking is not allowed in India outdoor 

Unless you in goa 

And many bars in Delhi look so redicilos disgusting with man hugging each other sex is not allowed either 

Well, I think it's also a bad toilet habit, and seen as "acceptable" to sh.t outdoors. 

It's not only about faeces, but mostly about plastic and other trash. Even in the remote Himalayas you'll see so much trash it's scary.

I once read an Indian guy complaining about so many indians shitting near his home that the shit would dry, turn to dust, and the "shit dust" would go airborne and coat the outside of his home ????

People like the indians are what add spice to life. Sure, Thailand could roll the red carpet for the Japanese and grow wealthier, but what fun would that be?

yup TOT has done an exemplary job at chasing away those cheap farang and attracting the big spenders... brilliant... I only hope all those 10 million new tourists use the sidewalks and not walk in the middle of the road as is currently being done...

Oh greedy Thailand and your greed for Quality Tourists. How your insipid greed allows you to constantly keep moving the goal posts.

Lets face it, you would welcome a dog turd with open arms as long as it was spending money.

As far as having millions of Indians visiting, (have you forgotten your Chinese friends so quickly?) be careful what you wish for, you might just find that you get it!

Oh greedy Thailand and your greed for Quality Tourists. How your insipid greed allows you to constantly keep moving the goal posts.
Lets face it, you would welcome a dog turd with open arms as long as it was spending money.

As far as having millions of Indians visiting, (have you forgotten your Chinese friends so quickly?) be careful what you wish for, you might just find that you get it!
Zzzzzzz another nail in the tourists coffin lol
They will keep coming after tsunamis, bombs, near Civil War.. Endless coups.. Farang can dream of a tourist wasteland but ironically its the expats looking down the barrel of being pushed out and no your tiny numbers and under 65 k pensions will effect nothing

18 minutes ago, Formaleins said:

A lot of talk about poop.  First it was the Chinese pooping and then the Indians pooping and now a dog turd spending money.  Do the quality tourists not poop?

7 hours ago, Spidey said:

I was once sat in a bar in Drinking Street when a group of 5 of them came up to the bar and their leader asked to talk to a girl stood at the back of the bar. They repeatedly refused to buy a drink and berated the girl for a good 5 minutes before being shooed away by the mamasan. I later asked the girl what they had wanted. She told me that they wanted to have sex with her, in turn, whilst the others watched and included anal sex. The most that they would offer her was 500 baht each.

Absolutely disgusting creatures, with zero respect for women.

I'm not sure that you have the right to start preaching sanctimoniously about sex tourists when you are sitting in a bar which has a business of selling sex in one of the most notorious vice centres of Asia.

The hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness are stunning, essentially  "oh look I've come across some sex tourists even more debased than me."

A number of bickering posts/responses have been removed.

Members are reminded of the following forum rule:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

11 hours ago, xylophone said:

Oh dear, better fence off the green spaces and forest areas as well as erect signs pointing to public toilets.

Well said! 

While their doing that they should also keep a watchful eye over young girls because we all know what happens when a gang of Indian men gets their hands on them. It usually ends in appalling tragedy.

13 hours ago, fruitman said:

Indians horn all the time, just like the pattaya bahtbuses....must be great to live in Pattaya 555.

I live in Pattaya and used the baht buses for several years before purchasing a car. First hand experience and tolerance affords me credibilty to relate that I have had no bad experiences with Indians, Chinese, Russians or others. Those that have, were one part of a two part story.

7 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

Bar girls not girl.  I lived with many bar girls and never only one at a time.  They are like potato chips. 

Hey hey hey, are you the Thai version of Hefner in BKK who was hosting young girls in his grotto, teaching them the ways of the world? I miss that fella.

Ok so Indians. Thailand is now attracting only the bottom of the barrel scrapes. Since it's a population triangle they'll have the numbers TAT is drooling for, but it'll end with all touristy parts looking like a 3rd grade Mumbai ghetto covered in six feet of feces. The real quality tourists will be lost forever.

Golden goose, bazooka, back to arse up in the rice fields. At least the will be lots of fertilizer around.

6 hours ago, Benmart said:

I live in Pattaya and used the baht buses for several years before purchasing a car. First hand experience and tolerance affords me credibilty to relate that I have had no bad experiences with Indians, Chinese, Russians or others. Those that have, were one part of a two part story.

Oh, aren't you the lucky one.....????

20 hours ago, madmitch said:

How many more departments are going to make announcements regarding tourist numbers? There must be some organisation that no one has ever heard of waiting in the wings to proclaim that the number of tourists from Bhutan will be exceeding the country's population within the next five years.

Not to mention the tens of millions of high-rollers from Ethiopia, lured by free visas on arrival!

Archived