The Indians are coming! Expect ten million in ten years say ATTA

rooster59

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

No one gets arrested in bar raids? really?https://www.google.co.th/search?q=bar+raid+arrest+pattaya&oq=bar+raid+arrest+pattaya&aqs=chrome..69i57.6636j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Do you want to know how girls get cops phone number? 

This is your link, "Expats are caught up in another Thai police crackdown... after officers raid bars to confiscate DART BOARDS"   :cheesy:

I know how they get the phone numbers. 

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spidey said:

Unlike you, I've been with hundreds, never met one yet that has a cops number.

I do apologise, I have met one. Her dad was in Chonburi drug squad. She would phone him up complaining about this or that customer and he would laugh down the phone at her.

I have a nice young lady that comes round when she's bored of the usual traffic in a certain entertainment soi in Bangkok. She told me recently that business is so bad that she's all on getting a drink out of most punters at 180 bht a pop, minimum three drinks to bar fine her, 1,500 bht, and 4-5,000 bht for the full monty.......... She's just packed in working and took up with her sister selling barbeque, reckons she's doing well........and she's a good looking young lady, but as she said, "There's no F7*^%$G way that i'm entertaining KEKs Or RABs" ! 

16 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I do know Pattaya and I know that's BS.

The urban myth of a gang of MTB guys banging on your door for the same reason, is also just that...a myth.

It's an occupational hazard for the girls, they just have to suck it up and choose their customers wisely, which is why they don't go with Indians.

Pattaya bar girls go with Indian men.  If they didn't why do you think so many Indians come to Pattaya.  They just tell gullible Farang that they don't to make the Farang prejudices seem less horrific. 

1 minute ago, marcusarelus said:

Pattaya bar girls go with Indian men.  If they didn't why do you think so many Indians come to Pattaya.  They just tell gullible Farang that they don't to make the Farang prejudices seem less horrific. 

They go with the truly desperate skanks and Yabba heads on Beach Road. Failing that they'll settle for a rough as a badgers backside ladyboy. Also been seen around Bush Mountain.

9 minutes ago, Spidey said:

They go with the truly desperate skanks and Yabba heads on Beach Road. Failing that they'll settle for a rough as a badgers backside ladyboy. Also been seen around Bush Mountain.

You really got a case of the Brit Bigots don't you.  The anti Indian thing I guess goes way back to colonial times.  Americans don't share this as most of our convenience stores and budget motels are owned by people from that part of the world. 

Any hooker you meet will have an Indian story because they have all tried Indian men. 

My favorite story is of my GF's sister who showed up up in Pattaya to take her turn in the barrel.  I got her a job at a Swiss Owned beer bar close to beach road.  Her first customer was an Indian fellow.  In the morning she looked a little rough.  I asked her how many customers.  She told me one.  How much did you get?  xxxx baht she said.  How many times?  She said 12.  I laughed for an hour and then explained to her the pricing system. 

23 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

This is your link, "Expats are caught up in another Thai police crackdown... after officers raid bars to confiscate DART BOARDS"   :cheesy:

I know how they get the phone numbers. 

I thought google was your friend and you could use it, turns out you struggle with seeing few dozen links, never mind keep deflecting from yet another silly post of your “ facts”

16 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

10 million Indians!  Well the bar girls will have lots of customers then.  Mind you the hotels will have to provide bigger beds when you have 3 or 4 on one girl ????

Don't worry.  I have it on good authority that Pattaya hookers don't go with Indian men.  :cheesy:

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

This is jolly good news in deed, and in order to make these Indian tourists welcome here are some useful phrases:

1. I'm going out of station.

Please say i am travelling.

2. Would you like a cold drink?

3. What's your good name?
 I have a bad name, too?

4. Side, please.
 Say excuse me

5. Will you do fraandship with me? Plz...

6. Entry from back.
Don’t think something dirty. It's usually shop signage that proudly declares this. Entrance to the shop is in the back.

7. I have to tell you a non-veg joke!!!
 Means a dirty joke.

8. Your hairs are so long!
 Plurality in their looks, yes.

9. This is more better.
 More emphasizing.

10. God promise. Mummy promise.

11. Have you reduced?
 Means have you lost weight?

12. When will you give us good news?
 Means are you pregnant yet?

13. Shut the fan/light.
 You mean switch off, right?

14. This is nice, no?

No is used pretty much to all the questions.

15. It's raining outside.
 In my country it rains indoors.

16. I'm like that only! I'm here only.
 Only can be added to everything!

17. Let's do some timepass.

18. What's the program?
 They don't like asking about plans. They need a full program.

19. Nice goggles/glares, yaar.
 Sunglasses people

20. Cousin sister, cousin brother.
 Just cousin, people....

Where the hell did you copy this from?

Just now, marcusarelus said:

You really got a case of the Brit Bigots don't you.  The anti Indian thing I guess goes way back to colonial times.  Americans don't share this as most of our convenience stores and budget motels are owned by people from that part of the world. 

Same in the UK.

You obviously haven't read all of my posts in this thread. Try thi one for the truth about Indians in Pattaya.

Not racist or a bigot, just been around long enough to know the reality.

Bit sick of this,if you don't like them,give them a miss. I tell u this tho,those Indian hospitals(yes in India) are second to none.....If never experienced do not respond.....fabulous damned cheap,damned good  and AS 2 hours away from BKK  ,nearest point,is a lifesaver

7 hours ago, fruitman said:

Indians horn all the time, just like the pattaya bahtbuses....must be great to live in Pattaya 555.

In Pattaya Indians prefer to walk almost everywhere and in the road rather than on the pavements/sidewalks. Men holding hands is not uncommon.

1 minute ago, champers said:

In Pattaya Indians prefer to walk almost everywhere and in the road rather than on the pavements/sidewalks. Men holding hands is not uncommon.

The really kewl ones never hold hands only pinkies ????????

3 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Orders for ten million straws and two million glasses have been placed. 

And I'd like that ten year crystal ball. First TAT says '...up 20%...' now '...10 million in ten years...'. Still, look on the bright side...at least such a long forecast says that global warming hasn't caused global extinction...hooray.

4 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Sorry mate, you've just given the game away. You really don't have a clue about bar girls in Pattaya, do you?

No more than 50% of the bar girls in Pattaya are from Issan.

Stop repeating what you have read on the internet and listen to people who do know many bar girls in Pattaya. I doubt that you even know one.

I have lived in Pattaya and Chiang Mai and Bangkok.  The great majority of hookers in all three of those cities are from Issan.  Let me ask you a question.  What kind of music do you ask the DJ to play in a go go to make the girls happy and get them dancing?  When I got to Thailand Pattaya only had two bars and more horses than hookers.  ????

I have lived in Pattaya and Chiang Mai and Bangkok.  The great majority of hookers in all three of those cities are from Issan.  Let me ask you a question.  What kind of music do you ask the DJ to play in a go go to make the girls happy and get them dancing?  When I got to Thailand Pattaya only had two bars and more horses than hookers.  ????

K- pop. You're many years behind the times.

I'm not a bigot.  Don't mind folks from India.  I'm not homophobic and don't mind men holding hands.  I guess we don't have much to talk about. 

You're also a fantasist, so nothing at all really.

7 hours ago, xylophone said:

Oh dear, better fence off the green spaces and forest areas as well as erect signs pointing to public toilets.

Aah well there slowing turning the Americans,Aussies,English away I guess they replace with whoever 

9 minutes ago, Spidey said:

You're also a fantasist, so nothing at all really.

The thread is about more tourists from India.  You said you don't like them.  You said, " Absolutely disgusting creatures, with zero respect for women."  Most Thais feel about the same but I think with the Thais it's more about smells and cleanliness than respect for women. 

I know you have reached a point where flaming is your only recourse because you have been called out for obvious bigotry.  It is what the Indians say about the Thais.  

Why on earth flame me?  You don't like Indians and have convinced yourself that racial profiling is an acceptable method of evaluating people.  You would be more at home in a colonial world and I'm at home in a modern world.  

The thread is about more tourists from India.  You said you don't like them.  You said, " Absolutely disgusting creatures, with zero respect for women."  Most Thais feel about the same but I think with the Thais it's more about smells and cleanliness than respect for women. 

I know you have reached a point where flaming is your only recourse because you have been called out for obvious bigotry.  It is what the Indians say about the Thais.  

Why on earth flame me?  You don't like Indians and have convinced yourself that racial profiling is an acceptable method of evaluating people.  You would be more at home in a colonial world and I'm at home in a modern world.  

I reposted my original post in this thread, just for you. In it I explained that there are 4 distinct types of Indians visiting Pattaya, only one group is a problem. The traders. I have, on a number of occasions, spent time with and had fun with guys from another group, single travellers. I am not a racist nor a bigot, which you have repeatedly flamed me for, I have no problem with Indians in general, just the traders who come to Pattaya and treat the women like a lower form of life, just as they do in their own country. They, and only they, are scum. Even Indian friends totally concur with me.

Everything that I've posted is as it is, yet you constantly contradict me with complete nonsense.

It's me that lives in the real world, you live in a fantasy world, built specifically to flame other posters, no doubt to brighten your otherwise boring life.

Archived