The Indians are coming! Expect ten million in ten years say ATTA

rooster59

Having run a GoGo for seven years, I can remember a couple of things regarding this.

None of the girls had that happen, but they did get the occasional Indians come in, and if there were two together they'd ask upfront if the girl wanted to go with both of them. I remember no one accepted.

The other thing was, at our monthly meetings (on payday) involving all the staff, it was the girls themselves who bought up the matter of being bar-fined by Indians. They said they didn't want to go with them as they really didn't like their body odour.

I think you may find Indians who frequent gogo bars are different in a sense they have the money to pay the bar fine and are more likely to stay alone in the room.

Then there is other type, who do not go to go go bars or even bars but troll the streets looking for a prey.

They are not the ones who would buy a drink let alone pay the bar fine, they are the type who share 1 bottle of Heineken from 7-11 between 6-8 of them taking little sips and are the ones sharing room with 3-4 and wanting to train bang for 100 baht each.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they developed a crabbed personality which became a bizarre mixture of Norman Wisdom and Victor Meldrew.

left with their bland and tasteless food is it any wonder that they resented anything that actually had a spice of life to it?

There must have been a medieval Lidl or Aldi about for the lower classes to get their potage or beans ( only on a Sunday by all accounts )  whilst the nobility of French extraction could have availed thereselves of game , meats and spices at an Olde Worlde Fortnum & Masons .. I should imagine .. 

Nonsense.There was a world before the Americans-not that anyone on the planet would expect them to know that.Who,on Earth,would want to die for a fat,tattooed,shaven headed.ignorant slob from Manchester or its environs.

The Indian army said no-in  late 1945.

No one has given a ratz bottom about them ever since.

Try reading some history..ah gawd...5555

'Forgotten Armies'

'Forgotten Wars.'

Christopher Bayly and Tim Harper.

Thereby precipitating the obese,ignominious rout by white men from Asia.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:55 PM, ravip said:

Do you judge computer experts with that type of question? ????

I find it's a good idea to know where your business come from.....I'm from a certain branch of Engineering, i know who invented it, how he did it, and many others that improved upon his idea...... this gives you the foundation of technical awareness..... from the start......

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:55 PM, ravip said:

Do you judge computer experts with that type of question? ????

Being an Engineer i've been asked many times where my branch of Engineering originated and who was the man that invented it ?  If i didn't answer that question with the expected passion then usually it's game over.....

OK.  Given that it is true and likely to happen.  Does Thailand really want that many tourists from India?  Are tourists from India statistically likely to be an economic boon?  Aren't there statistics that show the average person's expenditure by nationality?  Don't some countries tend to just use large tour groups versus individual travelers?  Does one type of tourist spend more or less than others? 

Archived