Brit charged for having sex with four boys

geovalin

Phnom Penh Municipal Court yesterday charged a British national for having sex with four Cambodian boys in the capital. Investigation Judge Than Leng identified the accused as Stephen John Loryman, 57, who teaches English at a private school and lives in a rental house in Chbar Ampov district.

He said Mr Loryman was arrested on November 25 and was charged with purchasing child prostitution; he faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted. Captain Seng Sophath, an anti-human trafficking and juvenile protection department officer, said the accused came to Cambodia as a tourist last year and teaches English.

He said that Mr Loryman often persuaded boys from poor families living in Chbar Ampov district to follow him to visit his rental house in Nirot commune by offering them food, money or clothes. Cap Sopath said that on November 11, anti-human trafficking and juvenile protection police saw the accused taking five boys by tuk-tuk to have a meal in a market on Koh Pich before taking them sightseeing in the area.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50555625/brit-charged-for-having-sex-with-four-boys/

khmer_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khmer Times 04/12

Homosexual pedophile.....lock him up in a cold dark room and lose the key. 

Bring back the one meal of bread and water per day. Let him rot. 

Reminds me of the lesbian pedophile History teacher back in elementary school. There were suspicions. There were stories being whispered about that woman for a long, long time. But nothing was done.

Then one day she got caught in the washroom sexually abusing a little girl. Lost her job and then court and years in prison for her.

So many weird people. 

Lock up all pedophiles and other weird people....including people who are zoophiles and necrophiles and all other sexual deviants. Let them rot in the dark. 

Edited by Catoni
Addition

50 minutes ago, Catoni said:

Homosexual pedophile.....lock him up in a cold dark room and lose the key. 

Bring back the one meal of bread and water per day. Let him rot. 

Reminds me of the lesbian pedophile History teacher back in elementary school. There were suspicions. There were stories being whispered about that woman for a long, long time. But nothing was done.

Then one day she got caught in the washroom sexually abusing a little girl. Lost her job and then court and years in prison for her.

So many weird people. 

Lock up all pedophiles and other weird people....including people who are zoophiles and necrophiles and all other sexual deviants. Let them rot in the dark. 

Not sure about locking up all weird people.  Jails would be overflowing in Thailand ????.  Nothing wrong with being a bit weird and shouldn't be compared to Paedophiles and abusers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, kamahele said:

Really there is no such thing as "homosexual pedophiles" and "lesbian pedophiles", there are just pedophiles. Adults who are sexually attracted to children and when acted upon commit acts of rape. And these individuals should be removed from society when they cannot control their urge to hurt children. 

You’re saying a man who prefers sex with other males is not a homosexual, and a woman who prefers sex with other females is not a lesbian? 

I beg to differ.

A male adult who wants sex only with male children is by definition a homosexual pedophile. 

Likewise an adult woman who wants sex only with female children is by definition a lesbian pedophile. 

And both of them are sexual deviants needing to be separated from society in prison along with all other pedophiles and other sexual deviants. Particularly sickening is pedophilia. zoophilia, and necrophilia. Sick, twisted people.

Edited by Catoni
Addition
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whoa mates!  Who is hurt by beastiality? The ewe or you? 

Condemning others, who are not hurting society, is totally foolish, IMO. What about the white folk with stupid body tattoos? Shall we condemn them for idiocy or let them be as they hurt no one else with their behavior?

Sex with children is an entirely different question and i'm opposed to pedophiles. But i can't see how masturbating a doggy is any kind of crime or sin.

38 minutes ago, chingmai331 said:

Whoa mates!  Who is hurt by beastiality? The ewe or you? 

Condemning others, who are not hurting society, is totally foolish, IMO. What about the white folk with stupid body tattoos? Shall we condemn them for idiocy or let them be as they hurt no one else with their behavior?

Sex with children is an entirely different question and i'm opposed to pedophiles. But i can't see how masturbating a doggy is any kind of crime or sin.

Somehow you lost me in comparing full body tatoos and dingle dinging with Rover. I have three tatoos, does that mean I get a Hamster?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So he was guilty after all ? Isn't he married ? I believe his wife was with him in Cambodia according to an earlier news story. 

Should end his marriage this if guilty.

21 hours ago, kamahele said:

Really there is no such thing as "homosexual pedophiles" and "lesbian pedophiles", there are just pedophiles. Adults who are sexually attracted to children and when acted upon commit acts of rape. And these individuals should be removed from society when they cannot control their urge to hurt children. 

Actually there ARE homosexual pedophiles who are only attracted to children of their own sex. I agree with you about how they should be treated, irrespective of the their gender or that of their victims.