The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

On 5/14/2022 at 2:48 AM, mrbojangles said:

Is that acceptable for the biggest club in the galaxy?

No, but it's probably not befitting of a banner either.

Why don't you make your own taccy looking banner, and put it next to all the other taccy looking banners at the Emptihad. 

• Like 1

Personally Rick, i think this Fanny is one sad deluded individual - But i gotta choose my words carefully in case his boyfriend comes in & bans me - I have it on good authority that these 2 are balls deep in eatch othrer.

It could be argued that another one of their bum chums makes it a threesome ????

But hey, who am i to judge - Live & let live-  

#JanglesSucksWillai's balls&BangrakBobTurnsUpWith HisVideoCamera&DocumentsTheAdventure????

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Why don't you make your own taccy looking banner, and put it next to all the other taccy looking banners at the Emptihad. 

The good news is that even if you finish 7th (let that sink in for a minute) you will still qualify for the Europa Conference League. I'm sure your 75,000 fans can't wait for thursday's to come

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

A post to interrupt the inter-rivalry banter and so on....... 

I have been a Man United supporter since 1956 or thereabouts and have never wavered in my support for them, apart from going to watch Brighton and Hove Albion in the early sixties on many occasions with a family friend.

So when Brighton kicked our backsides with their 4-0 win, and deservedly so, I got to wondering how come United had sunk so low, and IMO it has to be a deep-seated problem within the club, and it needs clearing up – – needs "open heart surgery" as someone has suggested, and let's hope it is swift and severe.

In the meantime I have to take my hat off to Manchester City and Liverpool for the style of football they have played over the past few seasons, because they simply play the best football of any I've ever seen in my many years.

Irrespective of who wins the title, both of these teams have played exceptionally well throughout the season.

Congratulations to them both.

They've played exceptionally well but personally I don't think the football is any better than Fergie's 06-09 Reds or Wenger's invincibles. Those teams had a bit more flair and there was more room for individual brilliance, rather than the very well oiled machines we are seeing now.

They might be the best teams around now but any 'best ever' talk is definitely premature. 

Edited by RickG16

10 minutes ago, Pmbkk said:

I reckon that Liverpool side could make up into a good cup team - given the luck of the draw - remind me of the old Spurs ????

Huh? Are you in the wrong thread?

What are you wittering on about?

35 minutes ago, wilai said:

Only 35 points off top.......only 35 points off bottom as well????. A really pitiful shower!

I was in a pub last night full of footy fans with all sorts of shirts on. It was probably the first time I have witnessed zero United shirts on such an occasion. Are they ashamed now?

27 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I was in a pub last night full of footy fans with all sorts of shirts on. It was probably the first time I have witnessed zero United shirts on such an occasion. Are they ashamed now?

???? Maybe they took Pep's advice and were wearing City outfits?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Looks like your club may stop the decline. Ten Hag has got his man to help you be saved. Steve McClaren. <deleted> what is going on there ???? ???? ???? ????

Was looking at his record. Considering you rarely see anyone but Ajax, PSV or Feyenoord winning the Eridivisie, it really was an achievement for him to win it with Twente.

5 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Was looking at his record. Considering you rarely see anyone but Ajax, PSV or Feyenoord winning the Eridivisie, it really was an achievement for him to win it with Twente.

Was that when he started speaking Dutch-lish. His interviews where hilarious ????

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Did you see the Ten Hag press conference mate?

Of course, i dont miss a thing brother - Loved what he had to say - The rebuild starts now.

Can you imagine them Dippers yesterday when the Berties were 2-0 down ??? They must have been creaming their pants - They thought they were gonna win the league ????????????????????

The next Bertie Magoo i meet, I'm gonna buy him a pint ????

• Like 1

Just now, RedArmy said:

Of course, i dont miss a thing brother - Loved what he had to say - The rebuild starts now.

Can you imagine them Dippers yesterday when the Berties were 2-0 down ??? They must have been creaming their pants - They thought they were gonna win the league ????????????????????

The next Bertie Magoo i meet, I'm gonna buy him a pint ????

Was very entertaining final day... apart from our game.

I thought he same across well but I thought his English would be better to be honest! Anyway, many players said they couldn't understand Fergie half the time so if he gets the right messages across then all good!

First job will be to unite the dressing room. Even Ralf seemed to admit the team spirit is in bits. 

I've been hearing a few stories - No chance of uniting this dressing room - Its a lot worse than most people think - Nothing to do with team spirit - We have a few really bad apples I'm afraid.

Need to get rid of minimum 12 players.

I hope ETH does his talking with his size 12,s & BOOTS most of these Delete ers  out the door.

I think it will all come out in the wash - Hopefully the bad apples in the squad will be moved on asap.

Thank <deleted> the league season is over - It was the worst season i have ever seen - Hopefully we can bring in some young, hungry players - The Feyenord left back looks quality, would love to see him at United - I think Timber (Ajax) is more or less a done deal, but we certainly lack any kind of quality in the middle of the park.

12 out & 7 in at least, but will it be possible in 1 transfer window ??

Lots of players leaving on a free but need to generate some extra funds & actually sell some too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

What, keep Maguire?

I'm not saying who I think should or shouldn't go.

We are talking about who realistically will go.

I realise you are still on cloud 9 and a bit giddy now you only have one less title than Everton.

• Haha 1