Worst Joke Ever 2024

5 hours ago, ballpoint said:

Shortly after take-off on an outbound evening Aer Lingus flight from Dublin to Boston, the lead flight attendant nervously made the following painful announcement:
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm so very sorry, but it appears that there has been a terrible mix-up by our catering service. I don't know how this has happened, but we have 103 passengers on board, and unfortunately, we received only 40 dinner meals. I truly apologize for this mistake.
When the muttering of the passengers had died down, she continued, "Anyone who is kind enough to give up their meal so that someone else can eat will receive free, unlimited drinks for the duration of our five hour flight.
Her next announcement came about 2 hours later: "If anyone is hungry, we still have 40 dinners available.

Remember when Continental Airlines attempted a hostile takeover of Aer Lingus, never made it though court, but they had a great name picked out...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Zyxel said:

main-qimg-dd51625128d0c8dc96727437355dfde7-lq.jpg

Well this used to be a pub in Croydon, south London -

A mate of mine always told his wife the truth when we'd been there and she asked him where he'd been ????????

The_Nowhere_Inn_Particular,_Sumner_Road,_Crodyon.jpg

18 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Remember when Continental Airlines attempted a hostile takeover of Aer Lingus, never made it though court, but they had a great name picked out...

Well go on then tell us what it was.  Don't leave things to our poor imaginations!

????

• Haha 1