Worst Joke Ever 2024

The reporter had a deadline to come up with a column in a few hours and was desperate. He noticed three old men sitting on a park bench and immediately decided to do a human-interest story. He introduced himself and asked them if they would tell him their secret to living a long life. The first man said that he always stayed away from alcohol, tobacco and spicy food, so he had remained healthy. “How old are you?”, the reporter asked. “I’m 81”, the man replied. The second man said that he owed his long life to staying away from fast women, being true to his wife of 60 years, working hard, getting a lot of exercise and getting to bed and rising early. “How old are you?”, the reporter asked. “I’m 86, the man answered. The third man looked haggard and emaciated. His hand, holding a cigarette, shook. He said,” I smoke cigarettes, cigars and weed and I’ll sniff some cocaine if I can get it. I’ve got a pint of whiskey in my coat pocket that will be gone in a few hours but I have an 18 pack of Bud waiting for me at home that I’ll probably finish tonight. I love spicy food and can eat ghost peppers raw. I have a wife and 3 girlfriends and usually have sex with all of them at least a couple times a week. I like to play cards with my friends so I hardly ever go to bed before 2 AM and I get up when I feel like it. “Amazing!” said the reporter, And how old are you?” “I’m 27”, the man replied.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

TBH I didn't get it (at all) so maybe somebody could explain

There you are......   ????????????????????????

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1