Worst Joke Ever 2024

The owner of the local bar is hosting a lively music talent contest, and says, “The winner gets free drinks for a year! Who's up first?”

The first contestant is a young man who proudly announces that he can play any song on the piano blindfolded. Sure enough, he bangs out a series of fun drinking songs with the blindfold on.

The second contestant says she can play a complex opera piece with no more than empty beer bottles. She does this flawlessly, and is now front runner.

Then, from the far corner, an old drunk boasts, “I can sing out my a$$!” The bartender replies, “You're drunk as f..k. Get the hell out of here.” But the old drunk persists on having his shot at the big prize. “OK, here's your song. Let's see what you got!”

So the drunk pulls down his pants and takes a giant sh.t all over the bar. The bartender asks, “What the f..k was that?” The drunk says, “Relax, I just had to clear my throat!”

A bloke just knocked on my door and asked if I'd like to contribute to the floods in Pakistan, I said I'd love to, but my hose only reaches the bottom of my garden.😎😎

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, roo860 said:

Testicles, for the sad and confused tossers.

When you get the sad faces roo...it usually means this was done just a few days ago.........

Don't worry with my memory ----I have had a heap of sad faces........:w00t:

Edited by oxo1947
  • Like 1