Worst Joke Ever 2024

19 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

An Airbus 380 is on its way across the Atlantic.

It flies consistently at 800 km/h at 30,000 feet, when suddenly a jet fighter appears.
The pilot of the fighter jet slows down, flies alongside the Airbus and greets the pilot of the passenger plane by radio: "Airbus, boring flight isn’t it? Now have a look here!"
He rolls his jet on its back, accelerates, breaks through the sound barrier, rises rapidly to a dizzying height, and then swoops down almost to sea level in a breathtaking dive.

He loops back next to the Airbus and asks:

"Well, how was that?"

The Airbus pilot answers: "Very impressive, but watch this!"

The jet pilot watches the Airbus, but nothing happens. It continues to fly straight, at the same speed. After 15 minutes, the Airbus pilot radios, "Well, how was that?

Confused, the jet pilot asks, "What did you do?"

The Airbus pilot laughs and says: "I got up, stretched my legs, walked to the back of the aircraft to use the WC, had a quick grope and cuddle with one of the airstews, then got a cup of coffee and a chocolate fudge pastry. Lets see you do that!"

..then the helicopter pilot flew backwards and said..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I like the fat mama jokes.

Yo mama is so fat that the only exercise she gets is when she chases the ice cream truck.
Yo mama is so fat that when she wears a yellow raincoat, people yell "taxi!" 
Yo mama is so fat and dumb that the only reason she opened her email was because she heard it contained spam.
Yo mama is so fat she threw on a sheet for Halloween and went as Antarctica.
Yo mama is so fat when she goes to Taco Bell, they put her in handcuffs.
Yo mama is so fat that she was floating in the ocean and Spain claimed her for the New World.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1