Worst Joke Ever 2024

8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I looked.

I was going to accuse you of being a "Dirty Old Man" but as I had a little peek look I am sure @Crossy knows what we look at so must not tell a lie!  

Were you no longer hot under the collar as a result and do you think it was a wind up or just a lot of not so hot air?

Edited by scottiejohn

2 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

I now need a fan to reduce my temp by at least 3 degrees!

There have been 16 singers in the 3 Degrees since they were formed, and that was back in 1967, some 56 years ago.

The original 3 must be in their 70s by now and using walking sticks, Zimmer frames or in wheelchairs.

I hope that they aged well as they were a great Motown group.

8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

There have been 16 singers in the 3 Degrees since they were formed, and that was back in 1967, some 56 years ago.

The original 3 must be in their 70s by now and using walking sticks, Zimmer frames or in wheelchairs.

I hope that they aged well as they were a great Motown group.

Did you watch them all live and did they raise your temperature by 16 degrees or just one degree at a time?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Did you watch them all live and did they raise your temperature by 16 degrees or just one degree at a time?

Sadly I had a deprived (depraved?) youth and never saw many live acts, but looking at them on MTV they would certainly have raised my temperature and I would have had to remove my cravat.

I used to get this as well from decades ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0szHqIXQ2R8

• Like 1