Worst Joke Ever 2024

Most of us have come across the classic sentence with the word 'and' repeated five times, you remember, this one:-

"I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign"

Well, whilst researching something else (don't ask), I came across this which has twenty one (count them) consecutive 'ands' and it still makes sense, sort of ...

Wouldn't the sentence "I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign" have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?

Scary!!

• Like 1

Little Johnny comes home from Sunday school.

His father asks him what they were talking about. "Exodus" he answers. "Oh, and what did you learn?" inquires father. "Well, you see Moses was leading his people out of Egypt and they came to the Red Sea. To get across Moses picks up his radio and calls for engineers. They quickly build pontoon bridge and Jews cross it. Once across they see Pharaoh approaching. So Moses again picks up the radio and calls in air strike. As Pharaoh and his men are crossing bombers blow the bridge apart and everybody drowns. Jews then continue their journey in peace.

"Really? They told you that in Sunday school?" is father sceptical. "Well no" admits Johnny, "but if I tell you what they really told us you'll never believe me!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

Feel free to post your own jokes then.

Original or coppied from somewhere else? When I find one that is exceptionaly funny OK but not just for the sake of posting something. Oops which is what I just did.

4 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

I left a hundred baht note in my jeans pocket before they went in the washing machine.

Now I've been charged with money laundering

I'm sure when you talk to the judge all this can be ironed out.

• Like 2

As I was trying to pack for vacation, my 3-year-old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed.
At one point, she said, "Daddy, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers.

Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her fingers in my mouth and said, "Daddy’s gonna eat your fingers!" pretending to eat them before I rushed out of the room again.

When I returned, my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face.

I said, "What's wrong honey?"

"Daddy, where's my booger?"

• Haha 2

“Are you happy, darling?” asks the man after six months of marriage. 
“Of course, I’m very happy,” she replies. 
“But there is something that bothers you, isn’t there?” he persists. 
“Well…er…it’s just that you’re always picking your nose and you’re always on top when we make love.” 
“Let me explain,” he says. “When I was growing up, my father used to say to me quite often,

‘Whatever you do, keep your nose clean and don’t c*ck up.’ ” 

• Like 1