Worst Joke Ever 2024

5 minutes ago, roo860 said:

A German guy called Helmut approaches a lady of the night in London. “ I wish to buy sex with you” OK says the girl “ I charge £50.00 an hour. “Thats good but I must warn you I am a little kinky” “ No problem I can do a little kinky for an extra £10.00” she responds. Helmut agrees. So off they go to the girls flat where Helmut produces 4 large bedsprings and a duck caller. “ I want you tie this spring to each of your hands and knees.” The girl finds this odd but complies fastening the springs as requested. “ Now you will get down on your hands and knees” This she duly does balancing precariously on the springs. “You will please blow this quacker as I make love to you” She thinks this even odder, but figures it harmless ( and the guy is paying). However the sex is fantastic, honking away on the duck caller, she is bounced all over the room by the energetic German. The climax is the most sensational she has ever experienced and it is several minutes before she has enough breath to say “ That was totally amazing. What do you call that position? “That” replied the German “ is the Four-sprung Duck Technique !

or a BoingK

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Good one, but only guys interested in Audi cars, will 'get it'.

@transam > this must be one for you!

LOL... found this on the net.

"Vorsprung durch Technik" is Audi's German slogan, meaning roughly "To be ahead (or Advancement) through technology."  

It's been around since the 80's, and used all around the world.  The joke you refer to is in the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, the punch line is a play on words.

• Like 1