Worst Joke Ever 2024

A golfer teed off on the 10th hole but the ball disappeared over some trees and was never to be seen again. Some time later, he saw a policeman coming towards him on the 12th hole. 

“When you were on the 10th, did your ball disappear over that clump of trees?” asked the policeman. 
“Yes, it did. Why?” said the puzzled golfer. 

“Oh the other side of those trees is a road. The ball bounced in front of a car causing it to swerve and run over a cat. It then smashed through a window of the house opposite, shocking a man into a fatal heart attack and frightening his wife into dropping her tea and badly burning her leg.” 
“Bloody hell,” said the golfer, who had deathly pale. 
“Is there anything I can do?” 

“Yes, I think so,” replied the policeman. “In future, before you tee off, stand with your legs a little further apart and keep your head still when you swing the club.” 

• Haha 1

Two hunters are walking through the woods when they come across a large hole.
It's so deep that they can’t see the bottom. One hunter goes looking for something to throw down the hole hoping to see how deep it is.

He finds a rusty old anvil near by and throws it down the hole. The hole is so deep they never hear it hit the bottom.

Suddenly, they hear speeding hooves behind them and a goat goes flying past them and jumps right into the hole.

A few seconds later, they hear a farmer calling out for his goat. "Betsy! Betsy!"

He sees the two hunters and asks if they had seen his goat Betsy."Yeah", they say, "She ran right passed us at like 80 miles and hour and jumped right into this hole!"

“That’s impossible, the man says, "I had her chained to an anvil! ”

• Haha 2