Worst Joke Ever 2024

A stranger walked into the bar and asked for a pint of beer. 
Now it was a very close-knit community and the locals were always suspicious of outsiders so they elected Jack from the nearby farm to find out who he was. 
Some minutes later after Jack had chatted to the stranger about the weather, he asked the man what he did. 
“I’m a taxidermist,” replied the man, “and I’ve really enjoyed spending time in these parts. Yesterday I stuffed a prize-winning sheep dog, then I mounted Mrs Smith’s goat and today I’m going to have a go at her old pig.” 
Jack returned to his mates who were dying to know what had  been said. 
“It’s alright, chaps,” he replied to their questions.

“I thought he said he was a taxi driver but he’s really a shepherd like us, on holiday.” 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, roo860 said:

145352062_750114679248749_5130470976005436733_n.jpg

9 hours ago, fangless said:

I do not believe that this should  be posted in a joke section!

>> I am a firm advocate of free speech, and when it comes to humor for me 'anything goes'.

Several very funny but 'politically incorrect' cartoons which I posted were removed.

But this one isn't even remotely funny...

So even though I don't think that post funny at all, but just petty and obnoxious, I do not want it removed.

Because that would make the cure worse than the disease.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

>> I am a firm advocate of free speech, and when it comes to humor for me 'anything goes'.

Several very funny but 'politically incorrect' cartoons which I posted were removed.

But this one isn't even remotely funny...

So even though I don't think that post funny at all, but just petty and obnoxious, I do not want it removed.

Because that would make the cure worse than the disease.

@fangless > Strange that you reacted with a SAD icon on my post.

Are you in favor of censorship for jokes that cross the line?

The 'joke' we were discussing is not funny in my opinion (even obnoxious and petty), but I am not advocating to have it removed.  Do you actually want it removed and think my objection to such removal SAD?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

@fangless > Strange that you reacted with a SAD icon on my post.

Are you in favor of censorship for jokes that cross the line?

The 'joke' we were discussing is not funny in my opinion (even obnoxious and petty), but I am not advocating to have it removed.  Do you actually want it removed and think my objection to such removal SAD?

Yes!