Worst Joke Ever 2024

Boy, feminists are getting touchy.  The other day I saw a woman walking towards a door so I opened it for her and she started screaming at me.  As if that wasn't enough, all the other passengers on the plane took her side as well.

• Like 2

A good one I remember went something like "We always read about the havoc caused by hailstones the size of golf balls.  Why don't these irresponsible golf ball manufacturers make them smaller, then the hail would do less damage?"

IMG_1697.JPG
  • Like 2

A rather reticent young girl was asked how she got on with her new boyfriend. 
"Let's just say my legs are my best friends," she replied mysteriously. 
"Oh come on," said her mate. "What does that mean?" 
"It means he came on too strong so I walked home." 
A few weeks later the two friends were talking and the girl's mate asked her how her new date went on the previous night. 
"Pretty much as before," she replied. "My legs are my best friends." 
Time went by and on the third time they met up, the girl looked radiantly happy. 
"You're looking well," commented her mate. "Something's doing you good." 
"Oh yes," replied the girl. "I've met this wonderful bloke and let's just say even the best of friends must part." 

I hear the Iranians have developed a nuclear weapon. They are trying to figure out how to launch it from a camel.

I went to the doctors yesterday. He said "drop your strides and bend over." I swear he put his head up my ass. "Can't see anything wrong in there Mr Owl," he said as I was getting dressed. Thank you doc', is that it then? Clean bill of health." Almost, I'd get that loose tooth sorted ASAP."

I love my mother and my girlfriend. The fiance and me were in the back of the Cortina. I said "darling put the left leg onto the back of the front seat." Just for comfort. I looked down at the hairy, murky void. "Tracey; In that pose you look just like your older sister." "Really Owl!? Your mates say I look just like your mum."

Edited by owl sees all
  • Haha 1

I went to the psychiatrist today. She told me I had a split personality and charged me £160.
I gave her £80 and told her to get the rest from the other idiot. 

I've decided on my new career.
I'm going to be a backwards stripper.

I come out on the stage naked
and people pay me to put my clothes back on. 

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Haha 1

Hospital regulations a the place my mum trained required a wheel chair for patients being discharged no matter the reason for admission (this was even B4 Elf & Safety!!). However, while working as a student nurse, she found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the edge of a bed with a suitcase at his feet, who insisted he didn't need her help to leave the hospital.
After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let my mum wheel him to the lift.
On the way down she asked him if his wife or other member of the family would be downstairs to meet him. 
'I don't know about other members,' he said. 'But the wife is still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown, this is her case.' 
OOPS!