Worst Joke Ever 2024

A man went into the bookies and left his big male Pit Bull outside tied to a post. Some minutes later, another man came rushing in looking very distraught. He said to the man
"Is that your Dog  outside?" 
"Yes" he replied. 
"Oh, bloody hell, I think my dog's killed him." 
"What!" roared the man "That’s impossible, I bet you a hundred bucks it must be another guy’s dog mine's the biggest meanest Pit Bull in the whole county.  What kind of dog have you got anyway?" 
"A little fluffy peke." 
"A peke! but how could a small dog like that kill my dog?" said the puzzled man. 
"I think it got stuck in his throat" came the reply as a $100 was paid up. 

An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any interest in his paintings on display at that time. 
"I have good news and bad news," the owner replied. "The good news is that a gentleman inquired about who you were, your name etc.  After I told him your name and described you in more detail he asked outright if your work would appreciate in value after your death. When I told him it would, like all your works have done in the past, he bought all 15 of your paintings." 
"That's wonderful," the artist exclaimed. "What's the bad news?" 

"The guy said he is your doctor. and that you had been to see him for some important tests recently" 

• Like 2

At the breakfast table the next morning the husband put his head in his hands and groaned loudly. 
"Oh bloody hell, what a party last night, I can't remember a thing about it. Did I make a prat of myself?" 
"You sure did," replied his wife. "You put your hand up the skirt of your boss's wife and told your boss to <deleted> off." 
"<deleted>! What happened?" 
"He sacked you." 
"Well, <deleted> him, the bast&rd." 
"I did," replied the wife, "and you've got your job back." 

• Like 1

"Darling," said his wife, "if I died before you, do you think you would get married again?" 
"Maybe," he replied. 
"And would you do all the little things we did together." 
"Maybe." 
"Would you give her my special golf clubs?" 
"Oh no, she's right handed." 

• Like 1

A man and his wife arrived at a party half-way through the evening to find most of the guests in the middle of a frenzied party game. 
"What's going on here?" he asked. 
"Oh come and join in," he was urged. "It's a great game. All the girls are blindfolded and they have to go round guessing who the men are by feeling their private bits." 
The man hesitated. 
"Oh I'm not sure about that," he said. 

His wife, who was proud of her husband's "manhood", encouraged him on until she heard somebody say;
"Don't be shy, your name's been called out four times already!" 

Edited by scottiejohn