THE UNIQUE FLAVOUR OF WAGYU

ASEAN NOW Sales

THE UNIQUE FLAVOUR OF WAGYU

NEWSLETTER---TAJIMA-WAGYU.jpg

The fat marbling which dissolves at low temperatures is the secret behind its deliciousness. This means that it will literally melt in your mouth, creating a truly outstanding culinary experience.

Wagyu is unlike any other beef, and should be prepared with care and respect. Due to the low melting-point of the fat, it should never be cooked more than medium-rare, as this undermines the melt-in-your mouth experience. 

42%OFF

For only ฿3,979 from the normal price of ฿6,940 you get 3 Tajima Wagyu steaks.

This promotion is only limited so get yours now.

???????? To order, click here: https://bit.ly/2Smjcr9
???????? Nationwide delivery to your door!
???????? Frozen. Vacuum packed. 
???????? Line: @passiondelivery
???????? Call: 096 354 4624

???? www.passiondelivery.com ????

Yes the do export, but the price is somewhat different as is the taste.
The Japanese have a coding system A1 to A5 with increasing cost.
A5 you can cut with your eyebrows

So they only export fake wage?

I’ve had it in Japan, Hong Kong & Thailand. I thought what I had in Hong Kong was best, but again, it’s not one of my favorites.

4 hours ago, finnishmen said:

real wague can buy only one place at world ,japan, all other have fake meat. this is big fake i think sure have.

I think you mean Kobe,not Wagyu. There are even Wagyu cattle in Thailand. 

• Thanks 1

Years ago I had a Japanese girlfriend from Obihiro, Hokaido. Her father was a Tokachi Wagyu cattle breeder. He fixed me a fillet of the finest Black beef; he prepared the habachi to a white hot, slapped the 5 cm thick chunk of wagyu on the grill and cooked it for a few seconds on either side. I won't tell you I could cut it with a fork, but I could with a butter knife. The first bite fairly melted in my mouth and spoiled me for any other steak the rest of my life--this was 1967. I have had the best of steaks wherever I lived or visited--including North and South America, Europe, Asia and several places here in Thailand over the last ten years. I went back to Obihiro about ten years ago--the cattle farm was a government complex and I had lost contact with the girl years before that. I tried the local wagyu, it was excellent. However, nothing is as good as it once was.

personally I think it is over rated, I grew up on a farm and love steak but wagyu you dont even chew and the fat content is high. I simply dont enjoy it and would rather almost any other quality cut of steak, medium rare and they are very tender but with a real steak taste. Part of enjoying a steak is chewing it and having the real meat flavour, wagyu I taste fat, to each his own but for me wagyu sits behind many other cuts of meat but is great if you dont have good teeth or are too lazy to chew your meat

• Like 1