Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

5 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

get it right you ARE guilty.. your on a supended sentence

1. "get it right you ARE guilty"

City have been ACCUSED and are awaiting the outcome of the UEFA investigation. City have rejected the ACCUSATIONS of wrongdoing. In the annual accounts just released City included the statement "The directors welcomed the opening of a formal UEFA investigation as an opportunity to bring to an end the speculation resulting from the illegal hacking and out of context publication of club emails.".

For you to state we're guilty shows lack of knowledge of the presumption of innocence, a legal principle that one is considered innocent until proven guilty.

2. "YOU'RE on a suspended sentence". 

I have no idea what you are referring to. If you are referring back to 2014 then City were fined £49m, £32m of which was suspended. City accepted the punishment without accepting any wrongdoing with the club issuing the following statement:

"At the heart of discussions is a fundamental disagreement between the club's and Uefa's respective interpretations of the FFP regulations on players purchased before 2010.

"The club believes it has complied with the FFP regulations on this and all other matters.

In normal circumstances, the club would wish to pursue its case and present its position through every avenue of recourse. However, our decision to do so must be balanced against the practical realities for our fans, for our partners and in the interests of the commercial operations of the club."

3."so if you want to'debate'  up your game !"

If you want to debate use facts.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

59 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

1. "get it right you ARE guilty"

City have been ACCUSED and are awaiting the outcome of the UEFA investigation. City have rejected the ACCUSATIONS of wrongdoing. In the annual accounts just released City included the statement "The directors welcomed the opening of a formal UEFA investigation as an opportunity to bring to an end the speculation resulting from the illegal hacking and out of context publication of club emails.".

For you to state we're guilty shows lack of knowledge of the presumption of innocence, a legal principle that one is considered innocent until proven guilty.

2. "YOU'RE on a suspended sentence". 

I have no idea what you are referring to. If you are referring back to 2014 then City were fined £49m, £32m of which was suspended. City accepted the punishment without accepting any wrongdoing with the club issuing the following statement:

"At the heart of discussions is a fundamental disagreement between the club's and Uefa's respective interpretations of the FFP regulations on players purchased before 2010.

"The club believes it has complied with the FFP regulations on this and all other matters.

In normal circumstances, the club would wish to pursue its case and present its position through every avenue of recourse. However, our decision to do so must be balanced against the practical realities for our fans, for our partners and in the interests of the commercial operations of the club."

3."so if you want to'debate'  up your game !"

If you want to debate use facts.

quilty AS charged... twice...and still you ham it out.. the briefs  <deleted> up in hilariously spectacular style.. still.... only waiting for the hapi endin when ure sorry little cheatin buts are banned .. just a matter of time.. i'de go ODDS ON YOUR BANNED next year  and now  your trollin on the spurs thread is gettin tedious.. u wanna talk city stick to the man city thread...  please..

15 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

quilty AS charged... twice...and still you ham it out.. the briefs  <deleted> up in hilariously spectacular style.. still.... only waiting for the hapi endin when ure sorry little cheatin buts are banned .. just a matter of time.. i'de go ODDS ON YOUR BANNED next year  and now  your trollin on the spurs thread is gettin tedious.. u wanna talk city stick to the man city thread...  please..

Show me where we have been found guilty twice (we haven't).

If you want to debate use facts. 

Edited by Bredbury Blue

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Show me where we have been found guilty twice (we haven't).

If you want to debate use facts. 

one suspended and now emails about dodgy funding with doc's  that should have been admitted in the first enquirey   GUILTY twice.. now no brainer toodle of to your own thread

that was SO our season.. get our noses in front and slowly but surely let the opponents bac into it  and with touch more composure  they could have nicked a draw... 

first time for an age i've seen ari 'put himself about' like that,  good to c ali creeping bac to form.. as for aurier ....he needs to go.. i would have coated an 11 year old for that attempted header for their,  2nd let alone a full international paid fortunes.. PATHETIC...  and overall he  just aint up to it  .. murry has his work cut out with our backline.. mind u  his subs did effectivly invite them on ..however we should have seen it out more effectively  .. however 3 pts taken at the hammers ALWAYS gratefully accepted.. even if it was helped by their truly woeful defending and goalkeeping.   conclusion ? ...atm 2 v much 2 bulk average teams that will struggle to finish in the top 8

15 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

^  nope your guilty.. they've found the eveidence   and now just a case of sentencing.. ie how long.   now do one.

Good to see that you're beginning to understand the factual situation, so it's been worth my efforts to educate you. But let me summarise in case it's been too much for you to take in.

In 2014 City and EUFA reached a settlement agreement; significantly NOWHERE within that agreement does it refer to City being found guilty, as we weren't.

In 2018, based on the german newspaper coming in to possesion of City's INTERNAL emails EUFA decided to investigate. To date EUFA has not concluded it's investigations (recent reports suggest that they have but were waiting for CAS decision); therefore contrary to your statements we haven't been found guilty. It is expected that shortly, probably before the end of the year, EUFA will publish it's findings and if wrongdoings are found then City will receive punishment. Again recent reports are that EUFA and City have reached another settlement agreement. It is reported in City's camp that should EUFA find City guilty on wrongdoing then we will go back to CAS and this time CAS can arbitrate - the reason City went to CAS already was to 'show teeth' (knowing full well that CAS couldn't arbitrate on a EUFA decision not yet made) - with City threatening to not only challenge the case against us but the whole legality of EUFA's Financial Fair Play. 

The only thing City have been found guilty of twice, is in YOUR MIND, but not in the real world.

Edited by wilai
Veiled insults removed

boring and dull... one last time...one suspended sentence and now they've found evidence that should have been submitted on the first enquiry,  and when asked about them,  they thought your club lied,  though they cant use that terminology,  so quilty TWICE,   now its just in the hands of the powers to be.. on the severity of the punishment..its reckoned bang on you'll get a ban .???? GOOD..

3 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

boring and dull... one last time...one suspended sentence and now they've found evidence that should have been submitted on the first enquiry,  and when asked about them,  they thought your club lied,  though they cant use that terminology,  so quilty TWICE,   now its just in the hands of the powers to be.. on the severity of the punishment..its reckoned bang on you'll get a ban .???? GOOD..

Boring and dull? It was you wanting a debate lad.

Based upon your posts you're obviously in the "know", in fact it seems you know more than EUFA. Maybe EUFA should have come directly to you. I can just imagine...

^ pathetic..  and yeah .. its called being informed... lad  !!   And  i asked you NOT to debate man city on the tottenham thread ON A NUMBER of occassions...  but did you take any notice or  was it helped in anyeay to keep it  on topic... Not a chance  

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Fair dinkum to Jose last night. Dragging Dyer off after half an hour is a statement of intent

Not many coaches would have done that so quickly

which does separate Mourinho from the rest.

If we had Poch in charge last night and went 0-2 down

it would have probably ended with either a loss or at best

a draw.

Qualifying last night has also covered Mourinho's wages 

which could have been different with a loss as Olympiacos

would have been ahead of us on head to head if we ended 

with the same points

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Fair dinkum to Jose last night. Dragging Dyer off after half an hour is a statement of intent

Yes it didn’t take him long to suss out Dire. Fair play. 

Quite a turnaround in the second half.  Credit where it’s due. 

On 11/27/2019 at 2:57 PM, Kadilo said:

Yes it didn’t take him long to suss out Dire. Fair play. 

Quite a turnaround in the second half.  Credit where it’s due. 

Missed the Spurs game, my feed showed RM v PSG. Dodgy defending seems to be a theme of this years Champs League and the group stage hasn't been the usual bore fest. There has been some cracking games not least Valencia v Chelsea.

Dier back in the team and played the full 90min.

Although he's getting a lot of criticism for his performances,

i think Jose is playing him so as to get him up to full match fitness.

Apart from Wanyama, who's also out of game time, there's

no other real DM's in the squad, i don't think Jose considers

Winks, N'Dombele, Sissoko as proper DM's and that only 

leaves Skipp who's a possibility, but still a little inexperienced.

It'll be interesting to see if he will start him again on Weds.

Credit to Sissoko who played on the right attacking midfield and managed to score

a cracking volley.

Edited by sotsira

Good to see Alli back and playing with confidence under Mourinho. 

But they are not making it easy for themselves, I wonder when we will see the first clean sheet under Jose ? 

On 12/1/2019 at 8:42 PM, balo said:

I wonder when we will see the first clean sheet under Jose ? 

Might take a while. We did not have any energy last night, moved around like zombies.