Policeman shoots dead male tourist at Trendy Building in Bangkok

webfact

4 minutes ago, madmen said:

Thai gf or just some hooker he was with?
What colour was the tourist?

Malik Djamel is the name reported in The Nation. Thai girlfriend apparently. All started in Soi 11.

Watching the news before, Thai man shot dead in France... next item, French man shot dead in Thailand.

Edited by kkerry
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, madmen said:

Note to self when meeting thai girl. Was your ex a cop?

Not just cop army too, I had a thing going with the lady she had told me her ex was in the army, Well I stayed over at her place on night to wake up with my car back window put in and a big lump of wood sticking out the back.

The daughter of the lady just said to me he very jealous better you go than hang around.

Took her word for it and never went back.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, thequietman said:

and there you have it ............

A friend of the victim said he had gotten into an altercation with Kantapong at a nearby bar. She said Kantapong was upset that he lost the fight and followed the victim back to the building and shot him in front of a Dunkin’ Donuts shop.

Speaking to reporters, Maj. Gen. Surachate “Big Joke” Hakparn said Kantapong had confessed to shooting the man out of jealousy over a woman. He also said the officer was convicted on a weapons-related charge for shooting someone six years ago. He did not say why the officer was still on the force.

one would think fellow police owuld not want a loose cannon working with them as he might shoot one of them.

35 minutes ago, thequietman said:

and there you have it ............

A friend of the victim said he had gotten into an altercation with Kantapong at a nearby bar. She said Kantapong was upset that he lost the fight and followed the victim back to the building and shot him in front of a Dunkin’ Donuts shop.

Speaking to reporters, Maj. Gen. Surachate “Big Joke” Hakparn said Kantapong had confessed to shooting the man out of jealousy over a woman. He also said the officer was convicted on a weapons-related charge for shooting someone six years ago. He did not say why the officer was still on the force.

one would think fellow police would not want a loose cannon working with them as he might shoot one of them.