Shooting by Bangkok cop: Slain tourist was young French man in "love triangle"

webfact

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, madusa said:

"and... why would a waiter have a gun??"

In Thailand bar man, waiters all have guns. You didn't know that? And the question why would they have a gun? To shoot someone who is giving them problem. What else?

Thanks for that I will increase my tips from now on.

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Been in a love triangle when the other man has access 

to a gun,and is not afraid to use it ,is not a good idea

at all,especially with so many fish in the sea.

regards Worgeordie

well sure but what if your new virgin girlfriend dont tell you about her other husband and suddenly mr. gunlover turns up at your door step while  you in action with the love of your life...?

Wife was just watching this story on the news and apparently the policeman and the victim were drinking buddies for the last year. Victims GF wanted to end it as the victum was being unfaithful.

2 hours ago, madusa said:

"and... why would a waiter have a gun??"

In Thailand bar man, waiters all have guns. You didn't know that? And the question why would they have a gun? To shoot someone who is giving them problem. What else?

Absolute nonsense. 

28 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

No news here. Cops are armed and dangerous. They will KILL you.  What part of KILL don't you understand?

Not really. Just look at the many examples where the RTP are assaulted and/or threatened by some nutter, Thai or foreigner, and go out of their way not to use force, their guns, or violence in the arrest.

Been several examples on TVF where many posters have said good job it wasn't in the US where cops are less restrained.

This man happened to be an off duty police officer but the fight and murder were the apparent result of a love triangle involving a woman. I'd suggest women playing home and away are far more dangerous than the police!

36 minutes ago, BestB said:

You should hope he gets life in jail for day light execution of an innocent man 

No! He is as good as a free man. He has spent six years waiting for previous charges to come to court and nothing has happened. He will be posted bail on the new charges. By the time that comes to trial he will be close to the grave.

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Words to the wise, if you don't fear or respect the man, fera and respect the gun he's wearing and you'll live longer...

How many times do you need to hear it, the guy wasn't "wearing" it nor did he have it on person

50 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

No news here. Cops are armed and dangerous. They will KILL you.  What part of KILL don't you understand?

This is really nothing to do with his job .

He didnt act the way he did as a cop , he wasnt working at the time .

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

i am worried this will happen to me some day...

by the way, it took 57 seconds for this page to load.

Why worried? Are you in octangles as well? Triangles are easy: if you do show up, make sure your armoury is bigger and better than your opponents'

4 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

The report says the waiter had the gun not the policeman.what was he doing with a gun in the bar in the first place.then hand the gun to him.this is going to get difficult now to sort 

The story I read was the waiter was holding the policeman's gun behind the bar, while he was drinking. After he lost the fight he retrieved his gun from the waiter and then shot Frenchie.

36 minutes ago, sanemax said:

This is really nothing to do with his job .

He didnt act the way he did as a cop , he wasnt working at the time .

Didn't say he was working, I said the bastards will KILL you, with or WITHOUT a reason. They are hired killers. It's what they do for a living. Law enforcement is secondary.

6 hours ago, tifino said:

yeah! maybe even after 6 years...was he still serving as an unarmed (disarmed) officer?

and... why would a waiter have a gun??

pistoff and pistol is together a dangerous combo

Everyone has guns !!!

So you’re telling me a Thai male lost a fist fight, grabbed a gun, then shot the other guy dead?

I don’t believe it for a second. This is probably a smear campaign against Thailand. 

And for the record, it’s perfectly normal to loan your gun to an enraged person so that he can go and murder someone with it. That part is totally believable.

6 hours ago, KneeDeep said:

He didn't have a gun....try reading the article before posting nonsense.

Maybe read and understand the post before answering....:whistling:

6 hours ago, 2008bangkok said:

If he didnt have a gun how did he shoot him.... with his fingers?

well done the cop , the french guy probably insulted him and the cop did not want to lose face and shot him , i have seen a case like this about 4 years ago where a farlang spit in a cops face because he kissed his girlfriend after the girl had invited him to kiss her so the cop ran after the male farland and shot him and killed him as he had lost face bythe farlang spitting in his face 

Archived