OFFICIAL POSTER OF THE YEAR (POTY) NOMINATIONS

Scott

On 12/18/2018 at 7:20 AM, geronimo said:

Here we go again, once the formalities are over, and all the runners are approved, I guess I will be commentating as usual. Last year was a little tame when compared to the two years previous.

Let the dirt digging commence .....

That's a fetching tribal headdress you've adorned for this year's contest there G .. We are impressed .. 

3 minutes ago, faraday said:

First he talks about 'Pink Tights' then he wears a headdress...

I worry....

????

:laugh:

:smile:

If Hula Hula skirts come into play alongside the feathers then maybe we should have big concern .. But recalling last yrs contest this is G just getting into commentator character .. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Justgrazing said:

If Hula Hula skirts come into play alongside the feathers then maybe we should have big concern .. But recalling last yrs contest this is G just getting into commentator character .. 

Sharpening tomahawk and preparing war paint ......

• Haha 1

Once the runners are officially declared and the list is drawn up, I shall be throwing some questions to the candidates and looking to see how they respond.

And I'm sure that everyone agrees that G should not be eligible to take part, after all, I can hardly comment about myself. Besides, if I happened to win, there would be cries of rigging.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Once the runners are officially declared and the list is drawn up, I shall be throwing some questions to the candidates and looking to see how they respond.

Great! I get to talk about myself again!

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Like certain posters only having 6 dots...

The dots ..... aaah the dots ....... Actually, I sent an official letter to TV HQ, asking why I remain on 6, especially as I was promised the seventh last year. Technically, I should have 8 and, like many other things in this world, it will go down as a major injustice!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, baboon said:

I suppose you could cut out a little black sticker and put it on your screen or something, as a kind of temporary measure....

Dots do not maketh man ....besides, you only have seven yourself .....

• Haha 1