Gen Prawit dismisses speculation about Mrs Yaowapa’s escape

webfact

6 hours ago, smutcakes said:

With all of the resources at their disposal i am sure if their were money trails they would have been exposed a long time ago. And that goes for all of the Shinawatras and their associates. Is blackmailing people a legally allowable investigative technique these days?

What you are essentially saying is that the courts, 'independent bodies' can be influenced who and who not to investigate? Would you have trust in a justice system like that and stay and face the music?

For clarity i am not claiming any of them are innocent (on all sides) but why would anyone if they had a choice stay and face a corrupt justice system which has been shown time and time again to do anything to punish one family?

Maybe not. Boonsong told the press he was keeping quite for someone high up. I thought Thaksin but his sister fits the bill good. Seems i was right that Thaksin did benefit from this rice scam. 

Just now, smutcakes said:

Lol, stop trolling Rob.

How is it trolling ? Boonsong seems to be talking and Thaksins sister is missing. It was a well known fact that at the start of his jail term he did not want to disclose who gave him the order to do what he did. (you can look the articles up). Now maybe has had a change of heart and the running af Thaksins sister gives a good indication of who might be involved. I know its not what you like to hear but its a perfectly logical explanation.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, robblok said:

How is it trolling ? Boonsong seems to be talking and Thaksins sister is missing. It was a well known fact that at the start of his jail term he did not want to disclose who gave him the order to do what he did. (you can look the articles up). Now maybe has had a change of heart and the running af Thaksins sister gives a good indication of who might be involved. I know its not what you like to hear but its a perfectly logical explanation.

Its also 100% pure speculation on your part. Its also pure speculation to say that Boonsong has been offered some type of amnesty to simply make up some rubbish to incriminate the Shinatwatras is it not?

I think you are jumping the gun some what with every single point of your post being pure speculation and heresay.

For all we know TS sister might have simply gone skiing or holidaying somewhere, why the hell does she have to tell anyone what she is doing, who she is with etc She is a completely free person who has never been charged with anything. What business is it to you, i or anyone else where she is or what shes doing?

If i was facing a 30 year term in a Thai jail i would certainly do anything to get out of it. Funny that his son suddenly moved to the Pracharat party to.

17 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

Lol, stop trolling Rob.

We have been members for quite some time, and coming from someone who actually believed the propaganda about reform, anti corruption coming from the PDRC and military, i think it is clear you are rarely rarely correct about anything ????

Looks like you have not learnt you lesson and are falling for it hook, line and sinker again!

Well there has been comment in the media that yaowaoa and potjaman were the masterminds behind the whole rice scam stuff and boonsong and his staff were the fall men who got caught actually carrying out the fraud. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

Its also 100% pure speculation on your part. Its also pure speculation to say that Boonsong has been offered some type of amnesty to simply make up some rubbish to incriminate the Shinatwatras is it not?

I think you are jumping the gun some what with every single point of your post being pure speculation and heresay.

For all we know TS sister might have simply gone skiing or holidaying somewhere, why the hell does she have to tell anyone what she is doing, who she is with etc She is a completely free person who has never been charged with anything. What business is it to you, i or anyone else where she is or what shes doing?

If i was facing a 30 year term in a Thai jail i would certainly do anything to get out of it. Funny that his son suddenly moved to the Pracharat party to.

Maybe the son moved because Boonsong was singing. If Boonsong was incriminating Yaowapa or others in PT I doubt his son would be welcome in the party.

• Like 2

On 12/19/2018 at 3:39 AM, janclaes47 said:

So if she has not been charged yet, why she can't leave the country whenever she wants?

Well there you have, he makes a claim that she hasn't left, then ends the claim with the statement that he actually doesn't know if she left or not.

Some things never change. If his lips are moving fertilizer is spewing. Although when he claims ignorance it is much easier to believe than other comments.

On 12/19/2018 at 3:02 PM, johng said:

If she has left the country, maybe she did so because she has no faith in the judicial system ?

Why not.  If you run the country, the judicial system is a wonderful thing.  You can aim it at all your enemies.