I broke my Taxi Cherry

Nyezhov

I think the hairdressers mistook "your kid" in "short shorts" for your gf and thought maybe they could cut her grass and replace the young thing with a mature woman.

But fortunately, between your combined transportation talents, the day ended with limited damage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rvaviator said:

On the roof ?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The way she complains I should have. I'm hungry. Why do you take so many pictures. I want to live here. Can I use your power bank. I want a Thai boyfriend.

Girl has been to 7 countries and through the Langkawi earthquake and acts like a ditz.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

The way she complains I should have. I'm hungry. Why do you take so many pictures. I want to live here. Can I use your power bank. I want a Thai boyfriend.

Girl has been to 7 countries and through the Langkawi earthquake and acts like a ditz.

Mate she's your daughter, why won't you spoil her a bit for klitmat ? 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

The brat flew in from Chinaand decided to visit her Dad to get free restaurant food before she hits a beach down South....

Now we are on our way to Ayyuthaya so I can pay for the train and a meal and transport etc. Im making her ride 3rd class....

The title of your OP should have been reluctant dad with problems all the time in Thailand tries to do what he cant.. Jeez wonder if the daughter feels the same way about you that you do about her..

• Confused 2

20 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

A common syndrome among the female of the species; no known cure.

Edited by PerkinsCuthbert
  • Haha 1

I get why you started the topic. Anytime someone complains about a dodgy cabbie someone else usually comes along to inform everyone how they have been coming to or living in Thailand for ten, twenty years etc. and how only stupid people get ripped off. I can get in to a taxi miles from nowhere and be surprised how the vast majority of times I am taken to my destination without any drama... but then sometimes you aren't.

I will get into a cab a couple of times a week out my way to go to a local destination ten kilometres away that almost everyone knows, I can do this for a whole year without a problem, but then one day it happens. First cabbie looks at me clueless, doesn't comprehend a single word I'm saying, try another taxi, same again so suddenly I'm wondering how all the previous drivers were able to understand yet two in a row suddenly don't (it's not due to heavy traffic). Third cab comes along, I get in and it's straight to my destination as usual. The first two, even with basic instructions in Thai like go straight, turn left, with the destination given in Thai that every other driver understands without ever asking me to repeat it were met with blank looks... Burmese drivers I guess...

Edited by kkerry
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Youlike said:

1 hour ago, Youlike said:

Mate she's your daughter, why won't you spoil her a bit for klitmat ? 

Spoil? I toughen her up. That's why when the Langkawi earthquake hit instead of sobbing on the beach she hunkered down in place at the bar. No food,no lights, but plenty of booze.

Edited by Nyezhov

1 hour ago, KhunProletariat said:

....and to think I thought it was only me that had problems with Taxis in Thailand :whistling:

KP.

I don't have them putting contracts out on me like you do.

• Haha 2

On 12/24/2018 at 10:17 AM, CharlieH said:

Might want to rethink the "me and my kid" reference.

Just a suggestion.

Second it as well as the "whats this dude doing here with some young babe in short shorts)..............some of us on this forum are very 'visual minded'

1 hour ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Second it as well as the "whats this dude doing here with some young babe in short shorts)..............some of us on this forum are very 'visual minded'

What can I do shes on Tinder too. When she and my gf start talking about men,I leave.....

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Spoil? I toughen her up. That's why when the Langkawi earthquake hit instead of sobbing on the beach she hunkered down in place at the bar. No food,no lights, but plenty of booze.

so we assume she is at least 15 years old and can drink alcohol under supervision, like europeans.........or Chinese.........or West Virginians.

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

What can I do shes on Tinder too. When she and my gf start talking about men,I leave.....

Good plan, I never listen in on my 11 year olds cell calls, nor snoop on her FB account, afraid of what I might hear.

• Like 1