Canada - not for me either

3 minutes ago, madmen said:

I was talking about looks. I have never seen a red hot farang wife or GF.

They don't even come close to western women eg downtown Sydney or gold coast Australia or most big cities in Europe

Scratching the itch is what they do well and of course the favor is returned in the bedroom. Most men want to please.. Your not special lol

I don't think I am. You obviously do.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

There are beautiful women everywhere. It's more a matter of percentages, and Asia provides percentage and quantity.

My first encounter with Canadian women was as air hostesses on Air Canada. Due to Canadian discrimination law, they were well past their use-by date. They were all so fat they could only get down the aisles of the aircraft sideways.

They are still working and the aisles on the  B787 are even narrower now. I could barely  get through.  ????

On 12/25/2018 at 3:34 PM, pgrahmm said:

2 down - about 200 to go....

It's supposed to be nice in Uganda at this time of year....

Bonus round -

They speak english there....

hey pg.....that trip to the states did you good !   your sarcasm has improved ....or should i say sardonic wit

10 hours ago, kenk24 said:

So, you are saying that my initial nickname of 'guy from another planet' was perceptive? Right on target. 

Maybe you should try somewhere else in Thailand... sort of like you found your way to Baskin Robbins but have not yet found the right flavor?

Maybe Chiang Rai or Nan Province. 

thank you for not suggesting where we live  ( undisclosed location )

14 minutes ago, rumak said:

speaking from first hand experience i am sure....

Take out the wallet, pay the bar fine, scratch, and fluff - 1,500 baht - next ...

theguyfromanotherforum is just winding us up ...

Regarding the Philippines, it is a shit hole. Not much more to say then I spent too much time there and it is only going backwards

5 hours ago, Laza 45 said:

Must have changed with climate change.. I lived there years ago.. memories of sleet & snow & rain in winter.. and short summers... paradise on earth when the sun shines thought.. 

I think he is talking about the Vancouver region which is nothing like the rest of Canada.

4 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I can agree about anything, but I simply refuse to acknowledge this.

I did live in Montreal and Toronto for a long time where there are a lot of beautiful women. Plenty of good looking Asians, but also many women from every corner of the world. Of course, I do realize that these women are all in their 20's, but they blow Thai women out of the water. Yes, some are fat, but have you seen Thai women recently?

In the past years that I have been here 30 million Thai women have completely changed.  The ladies I was attracted to when I got here are now 40 years old.  The women I now find beautiful weren't born when I arrived 20 years ago.  So I have seen Thai women recently and 20 years ago.  What amazes me is they still consider me a quasi romantic interest (for 20 minutes or so).  I do imagine if a Canadian woman jumped in the hot tub with a Thai women that they would indeed blow the Thai women out of the water!  My first real romance was with with a Canadian woman so I'm speaking with a modicum of experience. 

I  have  just had the thought that provisional disclaimers  about  identities etc  would permit the publishing of a book which simply would contain  page one to whatever end this topic runs to.

Title?  Run Aways & Refugees

There  are so many  negatives about all and  sundry with smatterings  of excuses just  enough to  justify location where ever.

Run either way, even "home".

Bitter and twisted  at  failure  to be Lord  and  Master @ home !

Bitter and twisted in chosen location/s away from home!

There  be none so strange as   folk !

I think Kekolot nailed it.  I brought my Filipine girlfriend over and it was great.  There is a serious disconnect with the Thais when it comes to playful bantering humor, they don't get it.  They smile but that's it.  My only 2 breaking points with Thailand was the roads being so dangerous and the attitude that my life holds less value than a bug hitting my windshield. The other is immigration and all the none sense associated with it.  Immigration is so much easier in many other countries with safer roads. So now i simply visit but gave up putting effort into immigration. Still love thailand but do not see the future I once dreamed of. 

1 hour ago, mike787 said:

I think Kekolot nailed it.  I brought my Filipine girlfriend over and it was great.  There is a serious disconnect with the Thais when it comes to playful bantering humor, they don't get it.  They smile but that's it.  My only 2 breaking points with Thailand was the roads being so dangerous and the attitude that my life holds less value than a bug hitting my windshield. The other is immigration and all the none sense associated with it.  Immigration is so much easier in many other countries with safer roads. So now i simply visit but gave up putting effort into immigration. Still love thailand but do not see the future I once dreamed of. 

Sadly, some very valid points there. 

3 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

In the past years that I have been here 30 million Thai women have completely changed.  The ladies I was attracted to when I got here are now 40 years old.  The women I now find beautiful weren't born when I arrived 20 years ago.  So I have seen Thai women recently and 20 years ago.  What amazes me is they still consider me a quasi romantic interest (for 20 minutes or so).  I do imagine if a Canadian woman jumped in the hot tub with a Thai women that they would indeed blow the Thai women out of the water!  My first real romance was with with a Canadian woman so I'm speaking with a modicum of experience. 

Is that cos their fat arse would displace most of the water?

11 hours ago, kekalot said:

I think he is talking about the Vancouver region which is nothing like the rest of Canada.

I know.. Vancouver isn't like the rest of Canada but the winters are still miserable... Vancouver Island is better but still gets cold and wet.. not often sub zero like most of Canada.. I don't think they are getting as much rain as when I was living there... but summers are short.. still very nice when warm and the sun is shining.. 

Archived