FINAL ROUND FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Scott

Final round POTY  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, geronimo said:

He's enjoying each miserable day ......

What i find strange is last year he sent me personal messages, saying he knew a lot of members and he could get them to vote for me not Transam.

Now this year he has sharpened his knifes against me, strange very strange.

10 minutes ago, colinneil said:

What i find strange is last year he sent me personal messages, saying he knew a lot of members and he could get them to vote for me not Transam.

If you really think I've sharpened my knives against you, you don't know from sharpened knives.????

Congratulations on the win and welcome to the POTY club. :partytime2:

You don't want to know about the initiation rites though so be careful what you wish for.????

Edited by Jingthing

10 minutes ago, colinneil said:

No one's got anything against you Colin. On the contrary. It's just been a shammy process.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If you really think I've sharpened my knives against you, you don't know from sharpened knifes.

Congratulations on the win and welcome to the POTY club. 

You don't want to know about the initiation rites though so be careful what you wish for.

Colin will be accepted into the inner circles, and after he's drunk a concoction of cat intestines and toad bile, he will take the pledge and will never be the same again! Sad ....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

Colin will be accepted into the inner circles, and after he's drunk a concoction of cat intestines and toad bile, he will take the pledge and will never be the same again! Sad ....

No. It's much worse than that. Why anyone would actually WANT to win POTY is one of the great mysteries.