Thai Vlogger Admits His Own Channel Is Illegal

Mitkof Island

The hypocrite of Thai vloggers admits his own channel is illegal yet continues to harass other channels and make false claims.

ite of YouTube Thailand admits his channel itself is illegal yet continues to harass other channels.

Edited by Rimmer
commecial blog

The hypocrite of Thai vloggers admits his own channel is illegal yet continues to harass other channels and make false claims.
[/url] ite of YouTube Thailand admits his channel itself is illegal yet continues to harass other channels.
Wasn't this topic closed recently?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 minute ago, Radar501 said:

This is the third topic about Bender you have started since last Thursday, so he has obviously pressed your red button.   The reason his youtube channel exists is because some individuals, who either love him or loathe him, give him a platform for his toxic rants.

The principle targets of Bender's hatred ignore/block/don't mention him.   You should do likewise.

I disagree . And am asking for others opinions .

I managed to watch just over 2 minutes of his juvenile rant, (hang on, that's insulting juveniles), before I clicked on 'get me out of here'.

Let me try to understand this....

Do people in Thailand actually watch rubbish like this on YouTube???

3 minutes ago, simon43 said:

I managed to watch just over 2 minutes of his juvenile rant, (hang on, that's insulting juveniles), before I clicked on 'get me out of here'.

Let me try to understand this....

Do people in Thailand actually watch rubbish like this on YouTube???

Yes believe it or not he has a few misfits that listen to his every lying word. Last year claimed an expat faked his own death, makes claims others are known criminals, claims he own  brother hired a gang to beat him up after he stalked two vloggers in Phuket. He is attacking one by one every single vlogger in Thailand