Mass shooting HORROR in Thailand as man GUNS DOWN 7 people

webfact

49 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

And now we have another domestic violence/murder winner candidate -- latest one, guy strangles his mother in law to death, then plans to go kill his wife and her new BF (but gets arrested before he can catch them) and then finally plans to kill himself. Ended up being one dead, could easily have been four instead.

There is more cases in thai news

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Fritz Mcgee said:

This happens on an almost daily basis in the US. Don't blame Thailand.

This is a Thai forum,. not the US.  This was also your first post, so welcome and I guess you will be now the new resident Thai apologist.

On 1/1/2019 at 3:23 PM, scorecard said:

All good points.

There's also the point that families don't support their daughters (can also sons) getting married because the boy doesn't have the right status picture, regardless of his income, his promotion opportunities, his savings, his ability to provide a much better than average home, his honesty, sincerity, reliability etc. 

The example I'm aware of (10 years ago), a young man I met (about 30 years old), he was the national marketing manager of a very dynamic and big, well respected offshore personal care products company. His company had, internationally, a policy that the national and regional marketing and sales managers must travel continuously by car (with a driver) to monitor / push the marketing and sales activities of his company in every big and small city, town, etc.  His company car was a top of the range Honda, all set up with advanced electronics stuff, his salary was impressive plus large regular commissions. He had a professional support staff (3 or 4 people) based in the bkk office, they didn't travel.  

By company policy he had a small simple office in the company Bkk HQ, and the company expected this office would be basically unused.

His long-term GF was from a well known Bkk hi-so family. The young man's position, income etc., was what they would accept for their daughter, but the lack of a large highly impressive office was unacceptable, they were even insistent that the impressive office had Louis furniture. And they wanted a folder of large photographs of the required office including photos of his several personal staff, etc.

Several attempts by himself and his GF to to explain to her parents were a waste of time.

Ultimately her parents demanded that they part and they did.

Or maybe the parents had a different perspective on MLM? 

On 1/2/2019 at 10:44 AM, Blue Water Sailor said:

Does France have serious gun control

I say it (& mean it) again:  guncontrol by the meaning of gun-grabbing is bullshit! The "bad guys" who want one will find one! Everywhere! So I prefer that un-charged civilians should be alowed to own a gun! 

Doesn't matter in which country: if you call the cops in case of real emergency:  how long time do they usually need to arrive & help you? If you (the reader) answer this wuestion honesty, then you found the answer already! Permit guns to innocent civilians! Everywhere!

Sure, background check, training & safety education should be obligated - same as like to get an driving licence (ok, ok... TIT).

11 minutes ago, German farang said:

I say it (& mean it) again:  guncontrol by the meaning of gun-grabbing is bullshit! The "bad guys" who want one will find one! Everywhere! So I prefer that un-charged civilians should be alowed to own a gun! 

Doesn't matter in which country: if you call the cops in case of real emergency:  how long time do they usually need to arrive & help you? If you (the reader) answer this wuestion honesty, then you found the answer already! Permit guns to innocent civilians! Everywhere!

Sure, background check, training & safety education should be obligated - same as like to get an driving licence (ok, ok... TIT).

Yes you are right,it is a very old saying and just keeps being repeated.

Kind of boring imo.

Archived