Pattaya is BOOMING! 100% New Year occupancy points to great times ahead, tourism official

webfact

Must be a different Pattaya.  Riding up and down different Sois it is unreal the amount of bars and restaurants closed down with for sale or for lease signs on the Windows. If it was so jam packed these establishments would be operating and full to the limits.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lemonltr said:

Strange this year the girls are calling me ' handsome man'. Normally in high season I'm Papa. 

LOL- nonetheless, it's nice to receive compliments- whether sincere or not. Milk it while you can ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dutchweller said:

Spent 3 days there over NYE and honestly it was the WORST TIME !!

Walking street is just a tourist walkway for Chinese tour groups..

and the touts are just trying every trick in the book to fleece anyone..

The beach was absolutely disgusting before during and after NYE piles of garbage and sandbags..

The place is a World class SH1T HOLE....... in the first degree.. Even the Indians were disgusted by the state of the beaches and that is saying something!!...

But I guess this is the way all of Thailand is going I'm glad my wife and I are relocating it will save me the embarrassment of showing friends and family around this disgusting Hole when they come to visit.. 

Best description of Pattaya I've ever seen or read. Even the Indians were disgusted by the state of the beaches. Lol.

You have to admit the beer is cheap though.

• Like 1