Video: Another loony Thai truck driver on the roads - motorist plans visit to the police

webfact

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

No, he wasn't doing that, he flashed once and only when when the truck that he was already half-alongside veered towards him.  Pretty 'kin necessary and reasonable in the circumstances.

He is flashing at the very beginning of the video while still being far away from the first passenger car he wants to pass and that doing it again when passing the truck, again still being far away

5 hours ago, Enoon said:

Rather "heroic" for the driver, of what looks to be a smallish passenger vehicle, to give a huge truck/trailer combo the (very irritating) "make way for me" flash.

Yes, usual escalation is horn - flash - machete - guns - bodies. Such peace loving people.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Yes, usual escalation is horn - flash - machete - guns - bodies. Such peace loving people.

Video reveals why the UK consistently ranks among the worst countries in the world for road rage.  No country has a monopoly on rage. 

DD-COMPOSITE-ROAD-RAGE-MAP.jpg

Edited by marcusarelus
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

Video reveals why the UK consistently ranks among the worst countries in the world for road rage.  

One of the things why I didn't move to UK back in 1999 when I was offered a job there was that I didn't want my head bashed in after a night in the pub. Islanders are violent folks, must be the isolation.

23 hours ago, alien365 said:

He flashed at 35 seconds into the video. Way before he was alongside.

Looking at it again, you're right, but he clearly flashed there because the truck was wandering over it's lane marking into the outside lane.  It was a brief warning flash that he was there, not unreasonable, it was not a "get out of my way" flash.