User Site Issues 2019

Tech Doctor

My only complaint so far is that the blue/mauve font is a bit too 'washed out' and not so instantly readable for us oldies.....yes I know that I can brighten the colours on my monitor but I cannot have it too bright because one of my regular websites uses a bright vivid light green in its pages which causes me eye strain and headaches.

The old blue was OK and so is the black font.

Thanks

• Like 2

-Up arrow missing.

-Cannot delete notifications straight from the notification bell.

-There is a category missing when looking at profile and so on, impossible to find postings made or topics ones started. In other words; No history to be found.

-In `Content I posted in` it does not expand any further than the few topics shown ; No loading of more activity.

-The used font is a bit vague, could use a bit more contrast. 

-The forum is too fast ????  even with editing...wooow

Edited by Carib
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Silly name AVATAR, it reminds me of a Toyota Van. Its a Picture for heavens sake. A Panda to normal Folk.

Doesn't remind me of a Toyota van.

Avatar is the generally used word to describe 'a picture' when referring to a user's profile. It's not a word I dreamed up. Would 'icon' make you happier?

2 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Doesn't remind me of a Toyota van.

Avatar is the generally used word to describe 'a picture' when referring to a user's profile. It's not a word I dreamed up. Would 'icon' make you happier?

Actually in my case, avatar or icon are both incorrect. It is a picture of ME.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, balo said:

Just turn it off in the settings. I have nothing to complain about here.  On Windows and Chrome. 

Was switched off and is still switched off. Still I get this annoying request from TVF to allow notifications whenever I close a window.

2 minutes ago, balo said:

This is how I prefer to have it. Browser notifications disabled.   

Capture.JPG.8ddb5783314a30cb59f767c137598e6f.JPG

Which is how I have it as well (except I don't automatically follow content I reply to), but I still get this annoying popup every time I close a window. Firefox, maybe that is the reason.