Trump seeks to move ahead with big speech despite Pelosi shutdown concerns

webfact

Trump must be boiling, he has been blocked in every attempt to use his heralded "art of the deal" and it's been blocked by Nancy Pelosi, a woman!   You could here it in his voice when he announced that Pelosi told him that he was not welcome in her "house" on the 29th.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

In other words, Trump got btch-slapped by Ms. Pelosi.  In front of the world.  How embarrassing. 

Would there be any connection to the treatment she received while on her way to Afghanistan?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

I wonder why congressmen get their paychecks. I suppose that dept isn't exposed to shutdowns. 

It's a good thing that's the case. If it weren't would give any President a huge advantage. At least over Congress members who weren't independently wealthy.

13 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Not sure what Fox News has to do with it, just passing along what was on Yahoo news page.

So he doesn't get invited, in other words, he is not welcome, and you word that as 'he has decided to postpone'. In a sense you're right, he could have gone elsewhere, but for all reasonable readers: no.

• Like 1