Wild dogs: Seven year old fighting for life after savage attack on Thai beach

webfact

Wild dogs: Seven year old fighting for life after savage attack on Thai beach

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A seven year old boy is fighting for his life after being attacked by a pack of dogs on a Thai beach. 

"D-Max" was just out playing with his friends when the wild beasts struck.

He was bitten all over his body and had an ear ripped off. 

Three teams of doctors and surgeons at Vichira Phuket hospital are trying to save his life.

Four dogs have been shot by tranquilizer darts and caged amid fears that they are rabid, reported Daily News.

The attack happened at the beach at Ban Tha Nun, Takua Tung district of Phanggna province in Thailand's south. 

Yesterday Lamphaen Taemsee, 43, the mother of Yeunyong Chaiyarap or D-Max was allowed just five minutes to see her stricken son in ICU. 

The seven year old is "aware but under close supervision" said doctors at the hospital. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-28
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, mok199 said:

You can tell a society be the way the treat the dogs..this society needs to join the 21st century,packs of dogs do not run wild in any civilized society...

Visit Santiago, Chile sometime and try to explain that to the locals.  Probably the most stray dogs I've ever seen in one place.  Next time you see news videos of street demonstrations there (pretty regular occurance) notice the dogs, they are not the pets of the demonstrators.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Visit Santiago, Chile sometime and try to explain that to the locals.  Probably the most stray dogs I've ever seen in one place.  Next time you see news videos of street demonstrations there (pretty regular occurance) notice the dogs, they are not the pets of the demonstrators.

I  lived in Vung Tao  vnam for a year ,and every week or two a man would ride his scooter by the house with a huge cage on the back full of the stray barely live dogs he was delivering to be slaughtered...I am a dog lover and owner and that was hard to watch..have a good one sir

I recently added a clip-on 'dashcam' to my excersise attire in order to capture an aggressive pack snarling within a meter en-route. As yet I only need to raise my stick to keep them at bay but will quite rightly use it if necessary.

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, evadgib said:

After several encounters while excersising I have recently added a clip-on 'dashcam' to my attire for my own protection for when I finally use the stick that I have to carry while walking in order to keep the feral territorial menace at bay.

An electric cattle prod will do the trick.......and how!!

• Haha 1