Not wearing a shirt

georgegeorgia

Given that people from all walks of life visit Pattaya from the gutter low class to working people to high class you have to expect people who are dont know that certain behaviour could be considered as bad manners.

Now im not making any judgments , but when do you personally consider someone not wearing a shirt bad manners , im talking about farangs here .

I was in McDonald’s up at Tuk com when a farang of mature age came in topless and wearing his underwear costume and shirtless .

What about if it was a young farang with a muscular body, would that change your perceptions?

13 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Anywhere food and drink is available, including supermarkets, convenience stores, bars and restaurants its unhygienic.

I just get blank stares from the staff in Big C when I point out topless sweaty people and they do nothing to stop it. On occasion if someone is dripping over the bread or fruit I will say something directly to them but again they look at me as if I'm from Mars.

Also- budgie smugglers- no more than one block from a beach and not even there if one doesn't have the figure for them!

What if they're wearing parrot smugglers instead of budgie? 

20 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Given that people from all walks of life visit Pattaya from the gutter low class to working people to high class you have to expect people who are dont know that certain behaviour could be considered as bad manners.

Now im not making any judgments , but when do you personally consider someone not wearing a shirt bad manners , im talking about farangs here .

Not that old chestnut.

Again.

Been done to death.

I suppose this is the 2019 thread.

Me personally, i could'nt give a toss.

Not my business.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Anywhere food and drink is available, including supermarkets, convenience stores, bars and restaurants its unhygienic.

And it seems quite often these same persons are adherents of the "shower once a month whether or not it's needed" philosophy.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Psimbo said:

I just get blank stares from the staff in Big C when I point out topless sweaty people and they do nothing to stop it. On occasion if someone is dripping over the bread or fruit I will say something directly to them but again they look at me as if I'm from Mars.

Also- budgie smugglers- no more than one block from a beach and not even there if one doesn't have the figure for them!

I know what you mean. I had to beat a guy who used his hands in a salad bar.