install new windows?

agg211

Well first of all you have to buy a disc with it, W10, on, or you can download onto a USB stick with Windows Media Creator. Then you stick the DVD or USB into your PC and follow the instructions. When it asks for a serial number, click DON'T HAVE ONE, unless you have bought one with a serial number....sorry Activation Code.

If the PC previously had Windows, it should activate automatically. If not, go onto ebay UK, and buy a number for about £3, download it and Robert's your Dad's Brother.

Otherwise as eyecatcher said, Global House or HomePro.    LOL

On 2/1/2019 at 6:55 PM, wgdanson said:

Well first of all you have to buy a disc with it, W10, on, or you can download onto a USB stick with Windows Media Creator. Then you stick the DVD or USB into your PC and follow the instructions. When it asks for a serial number, click DON'T HAVE ONE, unless you have bought one with a serial number....sorry Activation Code.

If the PC previously had Windows, it should activate automatically. If not, go onto ebay UK, and buy a number for about £3, download it and Robert's your Dad's Brother.

Otherwise as eyecatcher said, Global House or HomePro.    LOL

Haha, I was actually being serious and never did it cross my mind he was talking computers.

so now the OP has killed two birds with one stone.

Dont anybody ask me about a frozen windows, I will telling you to boil the kettle and pour it slowly

Archived