Are The New Retirement Extension Rules A Breach Of Human Rights?

Khaeng Mak

On 2/5/2019 at 5:27 PM, FritsSikkink said:

No they aren't, now get a job and put some money in the bank.

Screen Spew Award!

On 2/5/2019 at 7:30 PM, FritsSikkink said:

I would like they gave me money to live here.

Another one! Frits on the roll.

????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

Human Rights - wow has to be a troll.

Whenever I feel bad I read Thai Visa because some funny guys exist like NCC1701A (LMAO funny man).????????????????

Some real miserable sickos that post hate, misery, arrogance, doom, racism, superiority and the chicken little dramas because Thais have a different culture that the western world you left  ????

Also some guys like Udonjoe and BritTim and Jack Thompson and others provide valuable advice. ????

My only hope is that the new requirements get some of you moaners to move on and when you do please spread your misery in your new country’s forum.  Please leave the happy Thailand expats alone. ????

For the married guys that claim they have to leave then switch to the marriage extension as nothing has changed with that extension.  So stop saying Thailand wants expats to leave their wives and kids in the rice fields.  That is ridiculous. ????

Did you do a course on how to use emojis? Or are you self taught?

• Like 1

I've been coming to and fro to Thailand for over thirty years including living here for about fifteen of them.

Ever since I first set foot in Thailand it was obvious that Human Rights were up there with Health and Safety in Thai priorities!

On 2/5/2019 at 4:15 PM, NCC1701A said:

"ARE THE NEW RETIREMENT EXTENSION RULES A BREACH OF HUMAN RIGHTS?"

as soon as I saw the title I knew it was Khaeng Mak. :clap2:Keep up the good work.  :cheesy:

Expat death march near Chiang Mai:

vlcsnap-2019-02-02-11h23m34s378.png.12b623dd4e33b249828583e85107bc93.png

You would need to be human to bother about human rights, that sure doesn't apply

here in Thailand.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/5/2019 at 6:36 PM, FritsSikkink said:

And you can't be on a retirement extension when you don't comply with the rules!

I live longtime legally in Thailand, and I do not always comply with the rules, I might not agree with them.

Same applies to when I lived in the UK.

1 hour ago, Wake Up said:

Human Rights - wow has to be a troll.

Whenever I feel bad I read Thai Visa because some funny guys exist like NCC1701A (LMAO funny man).????????????????

Some real miserable sickos that post hate, misery, arrogance, doom, racism, superiority and the chicken little dramas because Thais have a different culture that the western world you left  ????

Also some guys like Udonjoe and BritTim and Jack Thompson and others provide valuable advice. ????

My only hope is that the new requirements get some of you moaners to move on and when you do please spread your misery in your new country’s forum.  Please leave the happy Thailand expats alone. ????

For the married guys that claim they have to leave then switch to the marriage extension as nothing has changed with that extension.  So stop saying Thailand wants expats to leave their wives and kids in the rice fields.  That is ridiculous. ????

"Also some guys like Udonjoe and BritTim and Jack Thompson and others provide valuable advice. ????"

What about me? ????

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, mpyre said:

Not anywhere.

You are a guest. Stop whining and act like one.

Told to report every 90 days and to say we are guests???? Try telling any guests in your house to report to you every 90 days and see what happens.

On 2/5/2019 at 4:59 PM, worgeordie said:

His next post will be  (in capitals of course)

LET'S ALL GO ON HUNGER STRIKE TO GET THE NEW REGULATIONS REPEALED !

regards Worgeordie

Now that would do a lot of overweight foreigners a lot of good ????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2