Bangkok ex-teacher hit with second charge of selling cannabis

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

A search of his rented room in Phayathai district uncovered 43.3 grams of crystal meth along with plastic bags

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Released on bail pending trial, he said he began selling cannabis again because he had no other source of income.

The crystal meth, he said, was for his own use.

Why you not just go back home work??? 

43.3 great crystal meth to your own use that means you are totally drug addicted no brainer 

Now you can sit down relaxing long time in prison for your addiction to drugs and money but you will meet other English speaking people in there... 

• Like 2

He is Thai.

No other source of income.

Out on bail by tomorrow if not already.

He really did not mean to do it.

Having dog with him might confuse investigation and/or sting.

Promises not to do it again, at least until he gets bail.

sunnyboy2018 is in his corner.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

13 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

43.3 great crystal meth to your own use that means you are totally drug addicted no brainer 

Now you can sit down relaxing long time in prison for your addiction to drugs and money but you will meet other English speaking people in there... 

And continue his drug habit too.

• Like 1

American passport.....interesting...i can hear him tell the judge, 'But it's ok in California.... well, sort of.....well, i mean, it's not as bad... but i'm a teacher and .... ah..... well.....i'm high now.....'

like can we use american laws in thailand, like, cause, you know brah, it's all good........

really the dumbest...  

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, worgeordie said:

His dog is looking for a new home......anyone ?

regards worgeordie

let the dog roam the streets and attack children...it's acceptable here...He can go to the Hinoy Hilton with his meth...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

This is the most ridiculous misuse of law enforcement possible. This should be legal everywhere. Going after people for selling pot is stupid and inane. Alcohol is far more destructive to society, the individual, driving skills, etc. Get your priorities straight, Thailand. The army is so far off the mark here. They must go. The sooner the better. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

A harmless pastime.  These entrepreneurs should be encouraged. 

Sympathetic for the pot use but not the meth and not selling pot or meth in Thailand. Plenty of places he can go and use or sell pot legally in other parts of the world but not here and not as an expat. He took the easy way out and will pay a hard consequence that he brought upon himself. 

• Like 2

Represented a few criminals in the past.

The excuses are

1. It is for my personal use; 

2. It was not my drugs; 

3. Police hate my race, national origin, religion, country I am from so they set me up or targeted me;

4. I did less harm than those companies that sell drugs and alcohol legally;

5. My customers were using it for medical purposes so I was actually helping them; 

6. I had no way to make an income; I am the victim;

7. My father beat me as a kid; My dad’s fault. 

8. I did nothing wrong the laws are stupid and ridiculous; should be like Amsterdam. 

JUDGE says I am going to PRISON!?

9. Wait wait. I am so sorry I will never do it again.

10. I found religion so forgive me and set me free. 

Rinse and repeat 

16 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

If he needs Crystal Meth this badly, then Thailand and its expat community do not need him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, harriott456 said:

meth is a shitty drug but personally i think cannabis laws should change, its much less disruptive than alcohol but selling it on FB..whats all that about? 

I'm going to have a wild guess here, you're a pot smoker but you haven't yet graduated to meth, yes?  Perhaps if you start using meth you'll want those laws changed to suit you also.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Huckenfell said:

If he needs Crystal Meth this badly, then Thailand and its expat community do not need him.

That's ridiculous. Almost every "anti-aging" clinic in Thailand sells medical marijuana and CBD oil. Not to mention HGH and high-quality stimulants. It's extremely common amongst Hi-So. Dude, I mean Brio Clinic is slinging icky sticky imported straight out of Humbolt County, California along with $50k stem cell therapy.  Ziggy Marley's company in the US is one of the main exporters and they're bringing it in from California by the boatload. Only the rich can afford to buy though. You're looking at 15,000 baht for 1 tincture of 1000mg Ziggy Marley CBD which is close to 5x US prices. 

The only crime this guy committed was being poor. He forgot to pay off the right people. If you're rich and connected in Thailand, the sky is literally the limit. You can literally import whatever you want.

As for the meth, give me a break. They literally prescribe this stuff to children in the US under the guise of fancy names like Adderall, Dexedrine, Ritalin, and Desoxyn. It's relatively harmless with over 80 years of use in the US that show that side effects are minimal at best. In Thailand, it's called Yaba. Exact same stuff that every college kid in the US is on. Same exact stuff that President Trump snorts every morning.

All drugs should be made legal, bottom line.

Edited by Rocket Hawks
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2